2kg £5.50 £2.90
Medium Parcel 1kg £5.70 £5.00
2kg £8.95 £5.00
Community Updates
from 26th March
Misc
11 Comments
Some big increases for heavier large letter items and some international items
Just pay a courier company, it’ll be there about 1,00 times quicker for very little extra!!
I have a minor crush on my new Postie, so I now insist on having stuff sent via Royal Mail

BillySollox4 m ago

I have a minor crush on my new Postie, so I now insist on having stuff …I have a minor crush on my new Postie, so I now insist on having stuff sent via Royal Mail

Are you hoping for some letterbox action on your backdoor?
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell10 m ago

Are you hoping for some letterbox action on your backdoor?

To be fair, I've only seen HER a handful of times, so It's a bit too early to ask about pegging....

...maybe when we're married she'll peg all my washing on the line!

davidian844 h, 5 m ago

Some big increases for heavier large letter items and some international …Some big increases for heavier large letter items and some international items

That's due to HUKD Gearbest deals posted here. Affiliate rates are better & RM wants a piece of the pie too.
BillySollox2 h, 21 m ago

I have a minor crush on my new Postie, so I now insist on having stuff …I have a minor crush on my new Postie, so I now insist on having stuff sent via Royal Mail

AHa I see you like the post in to the back office
Keeps rising every year. RM seems to think they are TFL. FFS. Why do you need to increase prices every year ???
zworld39 m ago

Keeps rising every year. RM seems to think they are TFL. FFS. Why do you …Keeps rising every year. RM seems to think they are TFL. FFS. Why do you need to increase prices every year ???

inflation. thats how the world works. though this year is bigger than the normal 2%, its 10% on some.
cmdr_elito5 h, 42 m ago

Just pay a courier company, it’ll be there about 1,00 times quicker for v …Just pay a courier company, it’ll be there about 1,00 times quicker for very little extra!!

If they turn up or bother, the my Hermes delivery person for my area knocks like my house is on fire and by the time I'm at the front door she is already up the street giving it to someone else and when I do make it to the door in under 5 secounds literally drops it on the floor and walls off.
catbeans15 h, 34 m ago

If they turn up or bother, the my Hermes delivery person for my area …If they turn up or bother, the my Hermes delivery person for my area knocks like my house is on fire and by the time I'm at the front door she is already up the street giving it to someone else and when I do make it to the door in under 5 secounds literally drops it on the floor and walls off.

Hermes isn’t a proper courier company. It’s a hybrid often using people in their personal cars to drop stuff off.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants