Expired

Royal Mail returns for HM.com?

Found 5th Jan 2014
I know you can return via royal mail to HM, but I dont have a label. Does anyone have the link to a pdf I can print? I had one saved but must have deleted it.
Thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments

Id suggest calling their helpline and asking for a new label

How can I book a return?You can return your item(s) up to 28 days after … How can I book a return?You can return your item(s) up to 28 days after receiving your package.There are two ways in which a parcel can be returned, both are free of charge:If your parcel was delivered by courier, it can also be collected by the courier at no cost. Call Customer Services on 0844 736 9000 to arrange a suitable time for pick up. These parcels also contain a returns label that can be attached to your parcel and send at your local Post Office, free of charge. Please include your completed returns slip in the parcel.If your parcel is smaller and delivered through Royal Mail then we ask that you use the free post returns label included, to return through your local Post Office. Please include your completed returns slip in the parcel.

Original Poster
arachnoid

Id suggest calling their helpline and asking for a new label

Thanks, but I was hoping someone would have one instead of me having to mess about. Im not after a freebie, they are not pre-paid, just wanted to save a bit of time and get it sorted tonight instead of wait until tomorrow.
I always thought the return labels they included were pre-paid and would also have your home address as the return address so surely they'd be unique?
Original Poster
LetoKynes

I always thought the return labels they included were pre-paid and would … I always thought the return labels they included were pre-paid and would also have your home address as the return address so surely they'd be unique?

Its a Hermes label. So I'd probably have to wait in all day to give them the parcel, but can't because of work
hellbentondeals

Its a Hermes label. So I'd probably have to wait in all day to give them … Its a Hermes label. So I'd probably have to wait in all day to give them the parcel, but can't because of work

Have you tried looking for a myHermes drop-off point? I had the same problem as you and decided to just drop it off at a nearby store on my way home from work. I'm not sure if it works with H&M's return labels, but could be worth asking.
Original Poster
LetoKynes

Have you tried looking for a myHermes drop-off point? I had the same … Have you tried looking for a myHermes drop-off point? I had the same problem as you and decided to just drop it off at a nearby store on my way home from work. I'm not sure if it works with H&M's return labels, but could be worth asking.

I had no idea these existed! I have got my label now, but will have a look, see if its a better option. Thanks!

Just had a look and there are 2 close to me, might give it a whirl.
Edited by: "hellbentondeals" 6th Jan 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions