8 Comments

Where in the country are you from?

standard delivery - ie first class whether parcel or letter SHOULD be there next day - but normally there between 1-3 working days

depends who the parcels are from a private seller who posts usually 2/3 days but somtimes shops like newlook m&p will say dispached and they can take a week or longer
in my experience im in the northeast,

I had some books delivered 2nd class yesterday donner arrive 8.30am this morning, yet recorded 1st classes go missing! I hate RM!

Original Poster

geegee-pinata;8642431

I had some books delivered 2nd class yesterday donner arrive 8.30am this … I had some books delivered 2nd class yesterday donner arrive 8.30am this morning, yet recorded 1st classes go missing! I hate RM!

Ah , i dont hold up much hope for my stuff then lol .... bit stressed about it all...as was something i needed quickly also and was hoping it would arrive well before now , ah well ....guess im going to avoid any company if future where i cant have a signed delivery , came to £67 altogether so something i cant afford to lose.

A-n-d-y;8642479

Ah , i dont hold up much hope for my stuff then lol .... bit stressed … Ah , i dont hold up much hope for my stuff then lol .... bit stressed about it all...as was something i needed quickly also and was hoping it would arrive well before now , ah well ....guess im going to avoid any company if future where i cant have a signed delivery , came to £67 altogether so something i cant afford to lose.

I wouldn't give up hope just yet - Rm are so useless - i just wish there was an alternative. I mean how on earth can they just "lose" things unless through theft? i just don't get it!

Original Poster

geegee-pinata;8642497

I wouldn't give up hope just yet - Rm are so useless - i just wish there … I wouldn't give up hope just yet - Rm are so useless - i just wish there was an alternative. I mean how on earth can they just "lose" things unless through theft? i just don't get it!

I know wish there was , would avoid Royal Mail like the plauge if i could.

A friend of mind worked there when he was a student and said someone was working there with a criminal record and then got caught taking mail...so i dont really have any faith or trust in Royal Mail...i mean how many do they not catch.

I also sent someone birthday card with money by recorded mail , yes was stupid of me but i thought at the time that less chance of anything getting taken , turned up and money was missing...luckly the mail man was honest and informed her that it was damaged so she didnt sign and i had to take it up with Royal mail.

A-n-d-y;8642570

I know wish there was , would avoid Royal Mail like the plauge if i … I know wish there was , would avoid Royal Mail like the plauge if i could.A friend of mind worked there when he was a student and said someone was working there with a criminal record and then got caught taking mail...so i dont really have any faith or trust in Royal Mail...i mean how many do they not catch.I also sent someone birthday card with money by recorded mail , yes was stupid of me but i thought at the time that less chance of anything getting taken , turned up and money was missing...luckly the mail man was honest and informed her that it was damaged so she didnt sign and i had to take it up with Royal mail.

Your last paragraph almost makes me lose faith in humanity! :x Scumbags
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11

See more discussions