Groups

Royal Mail this Week!!!

Is anybody else experiencing problems this week?

I have had 2 buyers contact me about their items even though they were sent days ago and haven't arrived

Out of 7 items posted on Wednesday only 2 have arrived!

8 Comments

Didn't you already make this? Took me a week of working days to get something this week.

There has been a postal strike this week.

I posted a game I sold on here last week and the buyer still hasn't received it. Would of been quicker to ask a real snail to deliver it.

Here is a good example for you. We get our wage slips delivered to our homes. My mate got his friday, i recieved mine today. We live in the same street and it was posted at the same time. See if you can work that one out!

Dont expect anything to arrive if its not sent recorded delivery, it was on the news that the managers were sorting the post!

leecroot;6205985

Here is a good example for you. We get our wage slips delivered to our … Here is a good example for you. We get our wage slips delivered to our homes. My mate got his friday, i recieved mine today. We live in the same street and it was posted at the same time. See if you can work that one out!

um...... what?

i ahve odrered lot5s from ebay and it hasnt turned up but i bought something yesturday and it arrived today

not just strikes but also where they got rid of staff to cut costs say theres a 10 percent decline in traffic so they get rid of 50 percent staff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions