Royal Mail threatening to blacklist couple!

Oh dear oh dear, another reason to strike! lol

14 Comments

that is Cat-astrophic behaviour! :-D

Original Poster

Jake1983;6521903

that is Cat-astrophic behaviour!

Nice one!!!!:w00t:

Jake1983;6521903

that is Cat-astrophic behaviour! :-D

certainly a catalyst to their demise :-D

rugger-tyke;6521932

certainly a catalyst to their demise :-D

yeah not really the purrrr-fect press the royal mail need right now!

Original Poster

You guys are on a roll!!!

tried very hard to keep the ball rolling but failed...

all the good ones ike catastrophe and purrfect have gone..lol

samwants2save;6522209

tried very hard to keep the ball rolling but failed...all the good ones … tried very hard to keep the ball rolling but failed...all the good ones ike catastrophe and purrfect have gone..lol

royal mail need to paws and think about this tail before they go too far...im sure there is a claws in the law that they have to deliver the mail... but im probably barking up the wrong tree.

1duck;6523096

royal mail need to paws and think about this tail before they go too … royal mail need to paws and think about this tail before they go too far...im sure there is a claws in the law that they have to deliver the mail... but im probably barking up the wrong tree.

bravo.:)

And a local delivery manager has bravely visited them in person to tell … And a local delivery manager has bravely visited them in person to tell them they face being cut off. [LEFT][/LEFT]

Ohhhhh...........he must have balls of steel. :roll:

well i now have another reason to add to my "why royal mail is crap" list

I think the postman is just a bit of a pussy

some cats are well dangerous, my friend got attacked by one scratched all over his face and got some scares for life..

no post being delivered...thats a bit of a furball in the throat for them isnt it??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Biscuit addiction1539
    2. Car park fine UKPC1314
    3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811
    4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…22

See more discussions