Royal Mail Tracked & signed/ebay problems

I sent an item sold on ebay with RM International tracked & signed. Was told it will arrive in 3-5 working days. They did not update tracking or attempt delivery for over a month. Buyer opened a case & got the money back. I filled out a claims form but now I don't know whether to send that. There's no compensation for late delivery and if they deliver it now eBay won't return my money anyway

Please advise as I don't know what to do.

6 Comments

Speak to Ebay directly chat to them
i used ebays global shipping program after having similar and losing out a good chunch of change.

Banned

Don't use ebay and you'll have less issues.

claim compensation from royal mail

dafunq

I agree - you should be able to download forms from the royal mail web site. Include a print out of the listing so that they can see how much you have lost and royal mail should compensate.

dafunq

and all you will end up with is a book of 6 1st class stamps ,
stop using RM for ebay

if you don't have an original receipt for the item you sent then expect either your money back for post cost only or a book of stamps. if you bought it to sell on and do have a receipt then you only get what you paid for it, not what it sold for. so say you paid £10 and got a receipt but sold it for say £30, you only get £10 and possibly refund of post cost but not guaranteed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions