Royal mail tracking not working

Posted 9th Dec 2019
Anyone having trouble with tracking not working, 2 items on eBay I've ordered aren't tracking?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
They might not have been actually posted it yet.
A seller can get a tracking number before the item is actually dispatched and once he uploads the tracking number Ebay automatically assumes it's on its way to you.
Best way to use the tracking is go directly to the couriers website and type the number into it's own tracking info box, Ebay can also be 24hrs behind with the information.
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 9th Dec 2019
i've noticed that the tracking never works on ebay for all the things i have bought/sold
PaulandPam09/12/2019 10:20

They might not have been actually posted it yet.A seller can get a …They might not have been actually posted it yet.A seller can get a tracking number before the item is actually dispatched and once he uploads the tracking number Ebay automatically assumes it's on its way to you.Best way to use the tracking is go directly to the couriers website and type the number into it's own tracking info box, Ebay can also be 24hrs behind with the information.

I've also got an order being delivered by "APC overnight", no tracking through eBay, but got an email direct from APC, and eBay's tracking number is way too long!
esar09/12/2019 11:27

I've also got an order being delivered by "APC overnight", no tracking …I've also got an order being delivered by "APC overnight", no tracking through eBay, but got an email direct from APC, and eBay's tracking number is way too long!

The seller has input the wrong tracking number then.
paulandpam09/12/2019 11:46

The seller has input the wrong tracking number then.

It's an obvious scam.
Man the lifeboats.
We're all going to die.

No, wait,...

@esar
"Anyone having trouble with tracking not working, 2 items on eBay I've ordered aren't tracking?"

Have you contacted the seller to confirm the items have been despatched, & that the tracking references are correct?
I have had tracking numbers that have not even shown up on the system until after delivery....Royal Mail really do not have a reliable or for that matter a real time tracking system.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions