EXPIRED

Royal Mail tracking(anyone know what this means :S

Item BRxxxxxxxxxGB has been accepted at 30 Stoke Poges L SL1 3PG on 24/08/09
^^^^address of my post office

and then it says we have your item above this? does this mean its at my post office? cos reason i ask is that i posted it on the 24th

15 Comments

It means that this is the last place it was scanned, which was obviously where you posted, i would give it a day or two then chase it up, cos of the bank holiday. Sometimes RM scan them again when they are going out for delivery and sometimes they don't until its actually been signed for.

Hmmm, if it was posted on the 24th (recorded or special delivery?) I'd have thought that it should have been delivered by now. If I was you I'd give the post office a ring to check...

It should have been but RM are a bit rubbish ha ha!
I have just known from personal experience that they might not scan again from being posted until its collected from the depot if its a failed delivery.

The post office website for tracking is rubbish as it doesn't update. I had the same problem a couple of months back. Best thing is to ring them up and they can tell you if it has been signed for and send you copies of the signatures through your email on request.:)

Original Poster

hmm let me ring them up

I'm assuming the bank holiday and posties being on hols has slowed em up, but give them a ring and see xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6183570

I'm assuming the bank holiday and posties being on hols has slowed em up, … I'm assuming the bank holiday and posties being on hols has slowed em up, but give them a ring and see xx

But it was like nearly a week before bank holiday.

MarzBarz;6183583

But it was like nearly a week before bank holiday.

its summer and theres loads of ppl on holiday plus they take the pee and one day off turns into two or they just dont take the parcels with them and just drop the letters.

Additionally theres been strikes floating around.

Give em a call hun xx

Patience young padawan, what you been ordering now?

Original Poster

Adam2050;6183592

nah i sent something lol.

Adam2050;6183592

Adam has the patience of a saint lol

Original Poster

repped everyone thanks for da help

MarzBarz;6183627

repped everyone thanks for da help

you're welcome hun.. get on to the person you sent to and see if they received it yet xx

ClarityofMind;6183617

Adam has the patience of a saint lol

Jedi.

Original Poster

they go i gota with till the 15th of september lol to put a claim in but go it should have been delivered by the 28th.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
    2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
    3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
    4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions