Found 7th Nov 2008
Now I've got your attention... they've not delivered my Gears of War 2 on release day...

I'm not happy.

8 Comments

ive had no mail today either , was due a recorded delivery but nothing

I had the same issue with GTA4 and Amazon, thought it'd drop on my doormat on the morning of release day but I didn't get it til 2 days later!

if the game is released on a certain day, it doesnt mean u will get it in ur letterbox on that day, more than likely to get it a few days later, sometimes it happens sometimes it dont

We also has this when Saints Row 2 came out, had it pre ordered from Asda, didn't arrive so went out and bought it from Tesco and Guess what ..................... it came the following day - but just not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most game pre orders online have come on the day, or a couple of days before. Only with my Wii did i get it late after release day.

yeah i know where your coming from but when you pre order they usually say expect to receive by release date, and when they don't arrive its quite annoying - but never mind !!!

play usually get day b4 , well that happened with me for burning crusade world of warcraft , i am just hoping it comes on wednesday next week as it goes lice at 00.01 on thurs

Original Poster

Never had issues with release day orders before...

Plus, I got the mail saying it was posted on Monday. Which means Royal Mail are being the pain in the bum.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114648
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend34

See more discussions