Royal Mail unveils Game of Thrones stamp collection

Editor 16
Found 3rd Jan
Just a little heads up for those who like stamps and/or Game of Thrones. Royal Mail have unveiled a collection of 15 stamps that will be released on 23rd of this month and can be pre-ordered now..

2870052-trhZB.jpg
[Royal Mail Link]

2870052-9wV7S.jpg
2870052-xwzdi.jpg
2870052-W7QmW.jpg
2870052-AThAw.jpg
2870052-oJF8h.jpg
As mentioned, the stamps will be available on 23rd January and can be pre-ordered on the Royal Mail website or from Post Office counters on release day.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
I was going to post a joke about an unstamped letter, but I didn’t think you would get it.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 3rd Jan
16 Comments
REALLY???? What's next, walking dead?
Nothing against people stamp collecting, it's just the same as us game collector's but do these really get made to use or are they just for collecting?
I was going to post a joke about an unstamped letter, but I didn’t think you would get it.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 3rd Jan
thewrecker747717 m ago

Nothing against people stamp collecting, it's just the same as us game …Nothing against people stamp collecting, it's just the same as us game collector's but do these really get made to use or are they just for collecting?

You can use them if you wish to. Most people collect them though.
andymitchelluk0216 m ago

You can use them if you wish to. Most people collect them though.

I never knew that. Well you learn something new everyday
That is nice.
I'd much rather buy a proper collectable than any of this collection. Especially now that royal mail is a private company.

Get yourself a night walker bust or a sword from valaryian steel
Got a fair few of these sets from the Royal mail survey

people say you just get high street vouchers now not sure if that is true
Awesome. Got to be done, because, well you know.... winter is coming
Predikuesi3 h, 9 m ago

I was going to post a joke about an unstamped letter, but I didn’t think y …I was going to post a joke about an unstamped letter, but I didn’t think you would get it.

I was going to do a joke about Emma Watson and Lily Collins, self adhesive stamps, and not selling because everyone wants to lick them. But I won't.
I bought the Eddard Stark (Sean Bean) one but it's head was cut off.
Retro891 h, 26 m ago

I bought the Eddard Stark (Sean Bean) one but it's head was cut off.

For someone that's yet to watch Season 1, episode 1. SPOILER!
Bought a couple of books of Iron Throne stamps, there's definitely a few people I know who would get a kick out of receiving one affixed to a letter. Trouble is I probably won't have any cause to use them until this year's Christmas cards...
F.D15 m ago

Yeah but is he really dead?
F.D29 m ago

Wait till you get to Season 2, Dumbledore opens the stargate to save the doctor.
Since Royal Mail stamps are now all self adhesive, I wouldn't get the opportunity to lick Khalessi's stamp which is a shame
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants