EXPIRED

Royal Mail.............. what mail

SuperEd
once again no post fot 4 days what are they doing!!!!

33 Comments

maybe no one has sent u any?

yeh lol, your not popular enough, or maybe there eating your mail to mess with ur mind

Banned

Would you like my bills! :thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

lol waiting for loads of mail bills/ebay etc

i just got my post - opened - nosey bleeding postmen :shock: :giggle:

shame it wasnt something exciting to give them a thrill

mine never comes till the afternoon

Original Poster SuperEd

lol least u get post opened

Original Poster SuperEd

snowtiger;3335446

mine never comes till the afternoon

silence.....I KILL YOU!

No news is good news.....

Original Poster SuperEd

true...... waiting for my lil boys jabs only 11 weeks old sent it out 4 days ago

i remember once getting a vibrator through the post and that was all opened, and the postman had to knock as it would fit through my letter box :lol: the postmans face was a picture

ps i waiting for post too, mine dont normally come till about now - 12

Original Poster SuperEd

4 wispas!!! damn! can u post 1 to me....sayin that i wont get it!

Original Poster SuperEd

ilovepink;3335507

i remember once getting a vibrator through the post and that was all … i remember once getting a vibrator through the post and that was all opened, and the postman had to knock as it would fit through my letter box :lol: the postmans face was a pictureps i waiting for post too, mine dont normally come till about now - 12

lol!!! face must of been a picture!!! http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-05-techlinks/Postman-Pat.jpg

ilovepink;3335507

i remember once getting a vibrator through the post and that was all … i remember once getting a vibrator through the post and that was all opened, and the postman had to knock as it would fit through my letter box :lol: the postmans face was a pictureps i waiting for post too, mine dont normally come till about now - 12

Post of the week

Original Poster SuperEd

jellybaby22;3335559

lol...i have waited for these too......and they were worth waiting … lol...i have waited for these too......and they were worth waiting for......:-Dso i would send u one..but I have plans for them all ....

plans for wispas?!!hmmm.......

Original Poster SuperEd

jellybaby22;3335583

yes dont ask..its safer.....:oops::giggle:

:thumbsup:

i had to ring royal mail customer servuces to have my parcels delivered .. 3 weeks wort h of ebay buys amazon bargsins and xmas shopping ,,next day i had 23 packages delivered all at once some 3 weeks old . and still no saints row 2 from amazon thats should have been with us on day of release ! ive just had to report that one missing !

jellybaby22;3335508

I just got my post..everything I have been waiting on for weeks....think … I just got my post..everything I have been waiting on for weeks....think my postie likes to keep things for a while....Im happy though..4 wispas in the post...:giggle:

4 whispas? hmm wonder who sent you them lol

send yourself a letter and see how long it takes to get to you! I get all my post sent to my nan's house as I don't trust living in a flat where i've seen other peoples male has been opened before! :O

Banned

Do you own a Rottweiler!

Banned

yimmie;3336012

send yourself a letter and see how long it takes to get to you! I get all … send yourself a letter and see how long it takes to get to you! I get all my post sent to my nan's house as I don't trust living in a flat where i've seen other peoples male has been opened before! :O

They opened a male!

button_moon;3335985

i had to ring royal mail customer servuces to have my parcels delivered … i had to ring royal mail customer servuces to have my parcels delivered .. 3 weeks wort h of ebay buys amazon bargsins and xmas shopping ,,next day i had 23 packages delivered all at once some 3 weeks old . and still no saints row 2 from amazon thats should have been with us on day of release ! ive just had to report that one missing !

Whuh?

I thought the RM was obliged by law to deliver 1st class items in 2 days or under, and 2nd class items in 5 or under. It's illegal for them to purposefully delay delivery. How did they justify a three week wait?

ilovepink;3335507

Thats quite funny, not quite sure how I would react if I was the postman I like to think I would not blush as I know many of women use them - but depending on who opened the door I think I could go a deep shade of scarlet!

I sometimes dont get any mail for a few days when I know I should and then loads turn up.
Also I have stopped getting dvd's and games delivered to my house (work only now :thumbsup:) as they always seem to never make it!

dxx;3336090

Whuh?I thought the RM was obliged by law to deliver 1st class items in 2 … Whuh?I thought the RM was obliged by law to deliver 1st class items in 2 days or under, and 2nd class items in 5 or under. It's illegal for them to purposefully delay delivery. How did they justify a three week wait?

they didnt justify it at all ,. just arrived the day after i complained i wasnt recieving my packages with 23 of them ! happens here all the time .. loads of stuff never arrives at all !

DLM;3336034

They opened a male!

oops. :oops:

Banned

yimmie;3336554

oops. :oops:

It's ok, i have opened plenty of male in my time! :-D

im still waiting for my wii fit from HMV gotta wait till monday to ring up and tell them it aint come th one from argos came next day someones had that away gits!

Original Poster SuperEd

still no bloody post/parcels waiting on kitbag/amazon/hmv/ebay/whsmith/toys r us/la senza/the hut ,Some postman/woman is going to have a nice christmas:x half of it is for my 11 week old baby

button_moon;3336178

they didnt justify it at all ,. just arrived the day after i complained i … they didnt justify it at all ,. just arrived the day after i complained i wasnt recieving my packages with 23 of them ! happens here all the time .. loads of stuff never arrives at all !

Eek

I'd drop a letter to the complaints office about it. They do take this sort of thing seriously - a couple of managers at the Edinburgh mail centre were sacked after they delayed mail by a couple of days. It was an entire truck of the stuff admittedly, but if your local centre held your stuff back by 3 weeks, I imagine it's a fairly typical procedure. There's an address ]here, and it's freepost, so yay.

If a written complaint does no good, I'd recommend the next step would be to give [URL="www.redsnapperseafoods.co.uk"]these guys[/URL] a call.

Original Poster SuperEd

dxx;3337153

Eek :|I'd drop a letter to the complaints office about it. They do take … Eek :|I'd drop a letter to the complaints office about it. They do take this sort of thing seriously - a couple of managers at the Edinburgh mail centre were sacked after they delayed mail by a couple of days. It was an entire truck of the stuff admittedly, but if your local centre held your stuff back by 3 weeks, I imagine it's a fairly typical procedure. There's an address ]here, and it's freepost, so yay.If a written complaint does no good, I'd recommend the next step would be to give [URL="www.redsnapperseafoods.co.uk"]these guys[/URL] a call.

fish?! second link ?

goonertillidie;3337235

fish?! second link ?

Yep - Would you keep a kilo of kipper scraps in a warm room for three weeks?

Original Poster SuperEd

dxx;3337750

Yep - Would you keep a kilo of kipper scraps in a warm room for three … Yep - Would you keep a kilo of kipper scraps in a warm room for three weeks?

lol!!!:w00t:

Original Poster SuperEd

guess what there was a knock on the door and i had 14 parcels arrive at once!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions