Royal Mail/Parcel Force Tracking Number Starting with FJ characters?

Found 12th Feb 2012
Does anyone have any idea which Royal Mail service it is if the tracking number starts with the FJ characters? It might even be Parcel Force. I am trying to figure out if it will be morning delivery so I can have someone in to accept the parcel.
Community Updates
18 Comments
go on to the royalmail website and enter the code into the track and go
celticjoe

go on to the royalmail website and enter the code into the track and go

I am trying to figure out which delivery service it is. I tried tracking on the website but it doesn't say whether its Next day delivery, tracked, signed for, etc. Some people with experience might know what it is just by the FJ characters.
Edited by: "Slash" 12th Feb 2012
The numbers do not specify which service is being used. It could be Special delivery/Recorded signed for or RM Tracked.
im a postman it could be any
Thanks. I just phoned the company up (surprise they actually open on Sun) and its RM Special Delivery.
Then you will get it tomorrow before 1pm! Unless its a 9am'er!
celticjoe

im a postman it could be any

Me too! You on deliveries?
watchcote

Then you will get it tomorrow before 1pm! Unless its a 9am'er!

Yes. That's that's why I wanted to know if its Next Day delivery or not. But now the problem is I don't know if it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday because it was sent either Friday or Saturday. On the tracking system it says its "now on its way to the local Delivery Office".
Edited by: "Slash" 12th Feb 2012
mumbojumbo

Does it say it will be "delivered before the specified time on..." or … Does it say it will be "delivered before the specified time on..." or words to that effect?If not, it's not Special Delivery.Could be regular business mail.

It doesn't say that at all. Just says its on its way to the local delivery office. I think you are right, when I send things via Special Delivery, I think they do mention the time they will deliver by. Sky's CS keep getting the information wrong. I am moving home and they first ensured me the router will not be sent until I move into the new house. Now I am wasting time trying to track it down before they send to the wrong place.
yea i am , on a rural van duty what about you?
If its Special Delivery, would it say the parcel is loaded on the truck and being delivered if I check the tracking number in the morning?
if its a special it will be there before 1 , a company wouldnt send something a 9am special . if it is a special it will be there tomorrow 100 percent . if you look on the moring it will say online that its out for delivery
great thanks. I will check in the morning then.
celticjoe

yea i am , on a rural van duty what about you?

Firms deliveries but on a lovely rural this week!

Slash

Yes. That's that's why I wanted to know if its Next Day delivery or not. … Yes. That's that's why I wanted to know if its Next Day delivery or not. But now the problem is I don't know if it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday because it was sent either Friday or Saturday. On the tracking system it says its "now on its way to the local Delivery Office".

Special deliveries are always next day delivery! Sat posted will be with you Monday! Friday SHOULD be Saturday.
Thanks guys. I got the parcel today in the afternoon. Alot of hassle but I managed to get it before it was sent to the wrong address. It was sent via the tracked service; not next day delivery as what the company told me.
Tracked is not a guaranteed delivery day!
watchcote

Tracked is not a guaranteed delivery day!

I thought the same before too but I received a text saying it would be delivered that day. And sure enough it arrived that day.
Edited by: "Slash" 14th Feb 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants