Groups

Royal Rumble 2011 surprise entrant no 30 REVEALED!!!

Its Time to play the Game!

HHH is back

29 Comments

Banned

wrestling is crap and mostly watched by homosexuals

Banned

how you know its crap? you watched it homo?

BOOM, got ya there ya chief... you aint no bizzness man

SHAZOOOOM SOON TO BE IN YOUR WOMMMMMB
    Edited by: "usniff" 15th Jan 2011

Banned

wrestling is basically a bunch of men rolling around together, touching, while sweating and panting, pretending to hurt each other and that = homo

Banned

DaveLister

wrestling is basically a bunch of men rolling around together, touching, … wrestling is basically a bunch of men rolling around together, touching, while sweating and panting, pretending to hurt each other and that = homo

wouldnt know... dont watch it....

Banned

usniff

wouldnt know... dont watch it....

i don't watch it either but i know what it is

Banned

DaveLister

i don't watch it either but i know what it is

bit gay that blud

Banned

who/what is HHH, does it stand for Hairy Homo Harry

Banned

usniff

bit gay that blud

yes, sorry you're right, brb editing my posts to show my excitement for the return of Hairy Homo Harry

not

DaveLister your comments are bordering on blasphemy.

Haven't watched wrestling since the days of Austin and The Rock but i'm gonna watch the rumble just to see the return of the king of kings.

Banned

It might be gay but there's not one man here that wouldn't do it for the money they earn

Has Triple H been out of it then? He always was a quality bad guy. The Rock was always the best of the showmen though. If you take it seriously WWF/WWE is great fun.

didnt the rock leave because he threw a hissy fit because he was now the "bad" guy, and didnt he have loads of implants, stone cold was my fav

DaveLister

wrestling is crap and mostly watched by homosexuals

Well I am a woman and I love to watch the wrestling, ok WWE is getting a bit gay-ish and TNA is actually quite good, perhaps you should watch the bloodiest brawls match and your opinion will change.

I am not a homo and happily married. Plus if you were getting the amount of money they were getting I'm pretty sure you would roll around in ur speedos too!

Plus excitied that the big mans coming back.
    Edited by: "lkscoltand" 15th Jan 2011

Its Time to play the Game!

And you my friend, have just lost the game

Spoilers, predictions, and a quick overview of who'll be taking part available here

All these people saying wrestling is gay why do you even
    Bother clicking in on a thread that is about wrestling?

Banned

dungab123

All these people saying wrestling is gay why do you evenBother clicking … All these people saying wrestling is gay why do you evenBother clicking in on a thread that is about wrestling?

i didn't know what Royal Rumble 2011 was until i googled

VeryVery,Its Time to play the Game!

oohh, what Game.
    pin the donkey, spin the bottle.

DaveLister

Sure

CFC_Mark DaveLister your comments are bordering on blasphemy. Haven't … CFC_Mark DaveLister your comments are bordering on blasphemy. Haven't watched wrestling since the days of Austin and The Rock but i'm gonna watch the rumble just to see the return of the king of kings

is Jesus wrestling then.

and you thought wrestling was gay.
    link

DaveLister

So you googled a word and kept reading and reading until you found enough literary and photo evidence to decide.....

"wrestling is basically a bunch of men rolling around together, touching, while sweating and panting, pretending to hurt each other and that = homo"

that as you put = homo
    Edited by: "Marty1981" 15th Jan 2011

Banned

Marty1981

So you googled a word and kept reading and reading until you found enough … So you googled a word and kept reading and reading until you found enough literary and photo evidence to decide....."wrestling is basically a bunch of men rolling around together, touching, while sweating and panting, pretending to hurt each other and that = homo"that as you put = homo

no, you = fail

i didn't know what "royal rumble" was, i found out that it's to do with wrestling

i know what wrestling is without using google

aint wrestling like all fake and stuff

DaveLister

no, you = faili didn't know what "royal rumble" was, i found out that … no, you = faili didn't know what "royal rumble" was, i found out that it's to do with wrestlingi know what wrestling is without using google

I believe you now

But nice to know who Jimmy Carr was thinking about when he told his joke

"You're gay right? You're so far in the closet you're having adventures in Narnia."

Banned

ilovepink

aint wrestling like all fake and stuff

yeah and stuff like this, yes i used google before someone tries to be smart and fails again

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/wrestling_is_so_gay.jpg

Banned

Marty1981

I believe you nowBut nice to know who Jimmy Carr was thinking about when … I believe you nowBut nice to know who Jimmy Carr was thinking about when he told his joke"You're gay right? You're so far in the closet you're having adventures in Narnia."

that joke was funny 10 years ago, i was using it myself when i was in school

i used to love wwf back in the day but its all changed now or maybe im just old !!! used to love the hitman the warrior etc .... now its all about super action heros etc

VeryVery why put the spoiler in the main post and ruin it for others?

Not that i watch wrestling but you have probably ruined it for many others

There is now going to be 40 entrants into the Rumble!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080

See more discussions