Found 31st Jan 2010
Just wondering is anyone else watching the Royal Rumble tonight?

its on sky box office at 1.00am and my favourite PPV of the year.

who do you think will win? iv got a feeling Batista is going to win

Contains spoilers
- Paddy_o_furniture

52 Comments

Dont know but my son is hoping edge will return tonight

You can normally tell by the way the storylines are going. I predicted an Undertaker win a few years ago because of the storyline at that time.... Don't watch it now but i guess itll be Cena, Jericho, Big Show, Batista or Edge
EDIT: Removed Orton, dont think he can appear if he is in a match the same night..

Maybe Shawn Micheals?

Bully;7713678

Dont know but my son is hoping edge will return tonight

very possible, they normally do a big return at the Royal Rumble

Not really watching it much myself these days :roll:

Supermod

WWE isnt real.

Banned

The winner will already be known surely...

magicjay1986;7713772

WWE isnt real.

:w00t:

Banned

master_chief;7713790

The winner will already be known surely...

...Enter Sherlock Holmes.

Well you can choose from 25 here......

wwe.com/sho…10/

Which means there is 5 more...

But for me...

Yoshi Tatsu FTW!

rumblefish;7713812

...Enter Sherlock Holmes.

Rep for making me laugh :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i wonder who will be the mystery 5 who have not been announced yet?

I dont think it will be Edge but will be very suprised if Randy Orton Loses his match and then goes on to be no 30 in the Rumble and win......

Haven't watched wrestling since around early 2002, it turned so crap after that time.
Loved the 2001 Hardcore Royal Rumble though

Hulk Hogan is going to win or Ultimate warrior they will knock out Randy Man Savage last

shedboy66;7714407

Hulk Hogan is going to win or Ultimate warrior they will knock out Randy … Hulk Hogan is going to win or Ultimate warrior they will knock out Randy Man Savage last

:giggle:

shedboy66;7714407

Hulk Hogan is going to win or Ultimate warrior they will knock out Randy … Hulk Hogan is going to win or Ultimate warrior they will knock out Randy Man Savage last

Wrong, I heard on good authority it will be a dead man rising match, including Bulldog, Mr Perfect, Andre The Giant, Road Warrior Hawk, Mr Perfect, Bossman and Umaga.

Paddy_o_furniture;7714449

Wrong, I heard on good authority it will be a dead man rising match, … Wrong, I heard on good authority it will be a dead man rising match, including Bulldog, Mr Perfect, Andre The Giant, Road Warrior Hawk, Mr Perfect, Bossman and Umaga.

you forgot about
Earthquake and Typhoon against Legion of Doom in a special tag team match :thumbsup:

shedboy66;7714479

you forgot about Earthquake and Typhoon against Legion of Doom in a … you forgot about Earthquake and Typhoon against Legion of Doom in a special tag team match :thumbsup:

thats on the under card. Demoltion vs Mega Bucks is what I'm looking forward too

fixed, ever wondered why u cant bet on it?

Is Hitman gonna be making an appearance tonight?

fsm65;7714525

http://dropular.net/content/_fixed/apql2s2gs0_lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

If Ultimate Warrior was in it he'd win ;-)

Used to love watching the Royal Rumbles for the sheer craziness in the ring.

fsm65;7714525

You have just gone and ruined my evening, so the winner of this here royal rumble has already been decided?

Paddy_o_furniture;7714517

thats on the under card. Demoltion vs Mega Bucks is what I'm looking … thats on the under card. Demoltion vs Mega Bucks is what I'm looking forward too

i'm looking forward to Texas Tornado vs Brutus the Barber Beefcake :-D

the british bulldog is dead!

The last one I watched was on a grainy VHS I recorded from Channel 4, back in the WWF days. My world was torn apart when Scotty 2 Hotty turned on Rikishi.. at least I think that's what happened.

Watch out for Chris Benoit, he's lethal

Scotty 2 Hotty I remember one of my mates got chucked out a niteclub for doing the worm hehe

shedboy66;7714578

i'm looking forward to Texas Tornado vs Brutus the Barber Beefcake :-D

Nah the Yokazuna vs Owen Hart match will be good I can see Owen Hart getting splatted

Still can't belive it's fake http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj9/silent-mooby/art/wrestling_fail.gif

pinkleponkle;7714609

Watch out for Chris Benoit, he's lethal

Ouch :x

Original Poster

fsm65;7714525

does that mean you know who is going to win? if so please share....

its sports ENTERTAINMENT just so you know

http://afrojacks.com/images/stories/Wrestling_fake_kick.gif
I'm still struggling with this revelation that it's not real

Paddy_o_furniture;7714637

Still can't belive it's fake

Love it :thumbsup:

munnski;7714670

Love it :thumbsup:

The one above is better

Paddy_o_furniture;7714698

The one above is better

did you not see that special match it was the fatal four way see if you can catch my leg

shedboy66;7714717

did you not see that special match it was the fatal four way see if you … did you not see that special match it was the fatal four way see if you can catch my leg

What the TNA one? I actually like TNA. Still wondering if Hitman Hart will play some part tonight

On a related note, but unrelated, my dad met Stone Cold Steve Austin in Vegas last week!

Got his autograph on a fiver lol, didn't have anything else on him at the time, was half panicking apparently.

Just thought I'd share that, been dying to tell someone else who actually knows who he is @) Lucky git, Stone Cold was the best.

DragonChris;7714822

On a related note, but unrelated, my dad met Stone Cold Steve Austin in … On a related note, but unrelated, my dad met Stone Cold Steve Austin in Vegas last week! :DGot his autograph on a fiver lol, didn't have anything else on him at the time, was half panicking apparently.Just thought I'd share that, been dying to tell someone else who actually knows who he is @) Lucky git, Stone Cold was the best.

What?:thumbsup:

booker t , edge, rob van damme, jeff hardy and bret hart will prob be in the rumble

Paddy_o_furniture;7714851

What?:thumbsup:

Epic yes?

http://spe.fotolog.com/photo/62/49/114/x_wwe__x/1228948204352_f.jpg

http://www.listze.com/uploads/item-2347.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56