Royal Wedding was nice!

Found 19th May
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
It's going to end in tears. Celebrity seeking ego mixed with royalty is not a good concoction
That preacher was hilarious...he loved love for sure.
The Royal Family are what puts the Great into Great Britain (and NI!). 2 BILLION watched on TV, how many of them will come to the UK and spend their money because of this.

They are a National Treasure!
Shame neither of their dad's could make it
52 Comments
What Royal Wedding?
Haven't seen any of the coverage yet, lots of events going on around here screens in parks and one at the local castle. They picked a good day lovely and sunny
33824314-AO3X9.jpg
It's going to end in tears. Celebrity seeking ego mixed with royalty is not a good concoction
it was soo nice
adamderak41 m ago

It's going to end in tears. Celebrity seeking ego mixed with royalty is …It's going to end in tears. Celebrity seeking ego mixed with royalty is not a good concoction

Love can solve everything.
Didn’t watch it didn’t care
The Royal Family are what puts the Great into Great Britain (and NI!). 2 BILLION watched on TV, how many of them will come to the UK and spend their money because of this.

They are a National Treasure!
cmdr_elito17 m ago

No bank holiday = no Royal wedding

Haha. I say the same thing.
Bandicoot3 m ago

Zzzzz
It was lovely.
Was different, in a good way =)
davewave2 h, 11 m ago

The guy talking about fire was special!
Bandicoot42 m ago

Philip was James Hewitts dad too was he?
GlentoranMark19th May

The Royal Family are what puts the Great into Great Britain (and NI!). 2 …The Royal Family are what puts the Great into Great Britain (and NI!). 2 BILLION watched on TV, how many of them will come to the UK and spend their money because of this. They are a National Treasure!

Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are what puts the Great into Great Britain and they both want the monarchy abolished.

Knowledge Triumphs Over Ignorance.
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army39 m ago

Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are what puts the Great into …Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are what puts the Great into Great Britain and they both want the monarchy abolished.Knowledge Triumphs Over Ignorance.

I am ignorant so I'll bite with you.

Please explain your reasoning.
I am being prevented from discussing politics so I am unable to correct the false facts above. Science and Reason is the future for humanity.
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army51 m ago

Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are what puts the Great into …Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are what puts the Great into Great Britain and they both want the monarchy abolished.Knowledge Triumphs Over Ignorance.

If you are going to make a comment like this, best to think of people who have achieved something beyond self interest.
I love a bit of pomp and ceremony, but wondered why when they said their vows they were referred to by just their first name rather than their full names, especially Harry who was christened Henry Does this make the ceremony invalid?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 19th May
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army26 m ago

I am being prevented from discussing politics so I am unable to correct …I am being prevented from discussing politics so I am unable to correct the false facts above. Science and Reason is the future for humanity.

Alongside love and compassion, otherwise what is the point of life? You might just as well bring on the robots now.
Toptrumpet8 m ago

I love a bit of pomp and ceremony, but wondered why when they said their …I love a bit of pomp and ceremony, but wondered why when they said their vows they were referred to by just their first name rather than their full names, especially Harry who was christened Henry Does this make the ceremony invalid?

I don't think so. You can say whatever you like in your vows, as long as the certificate is accurate, I think that's all that actually matters/
Toptrumpet10 m ago

I love a bit of pomp and ceremony, but wondered why when they said their …I love a bit of pomp and ceremony, but wondered why when they said their vows they were referred to by just their first name rather than their full names, especially Harry who was christened Henry Does this make the ceremony invalid?

And she's called rachel. I assume the archbishop has that one covered. If you remember that far back, Diana actually said Philip Charles Arthur George not Charles Philip Arthur george
booky4 m ago

Alongside love and compassion, otherwise what is the point of life? You …Alongside love and compassion, otherwise what is the point of life? You might just as well bring on the robots now.

Some people just love to pee on other people's happiness. Take away all the pomp and ceremony - the looks in their eyes said it all.

I'm no royalist, but I bear no grudge or ill will towards the royal family. They're a tourist magnet, and the country would be a lot worse off without them. The cost of security for the wedding was a drop in the ocean when compared to the income they generate for the country.

I read somewhere that they cost us individually around £4.50 a year - that's not really a lot, when you consider they generate around £1.8bn, and a further £150m for charities.

Live and let live. May they have many happy years together.
Bandicoot2 h, 16 m ago

like it
We were there today at the Long Walk, and the atmosphere was lovely!
David Beckham and Elton John kissed each other on the lips and then hugged.

It was a good day for all

GlentoranMark3 h, 29 m ago

The Royal Family are what puts the Great into Great Britain (and NI!). 2 …The Royal Family are what puts the Great into Great Britain (and NI!). 2 BILLION watched on TV, how many of them will come to the UK and spend their money because of this. They are a National Treasure!

The lady singing as Meghan entered the chapel was angelic, an incredible and beautiful voice.
davewave6 m ago

The lady singing as Meghan entered the chapel was angelic, an incredible …The lady singing as Meghan entered the chapel was angelic, an incredible and beautiful voice.

i liked the cellist. And the gospel choir. It doesn't really matter whether you are a royalist or not, we can put on a good show in this country.
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

i liked the cellist. And the gospel choir. It doesn't really matter …i liked the cellist. And the gospel choir. It doesn't really matter whether you are a royalist or not, we can put on a good show in this country.

Yes, they were incredibly talented too.
If only I could marry him I would have invited everyone from here
Misslovely10 m ago

I wonder which of their names some of them would use?
Misslovely11 m ago

No way I could've got down that hill with my broken ankle. Would've needed to hitch a lift to the door with the queen
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army2 h, 29 m ago

Hitchens is dead and Hawkins is a militant Atheist in a Christian country so how would that improve it?

The Royal Family are a treasure that bring money into the country.

This wedding will pay for itself 10x or 100x over.
I was confused early on....

33825748-SeELw.jpg

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants