EXPIRED

RSI? Wrist Pain? HELP!!

well....
pain in both wrists, i can notic a ganglion lump thing coming through in one and the other is just pain when twisting - i type a lot on computers and play a lot of tennis/badminton so its rather annoying. Could it just be repetetive strain injury or something else?

11 Comments

After much deliberation i've decided it's................time to go to the Docs or walk-in and ask them. :-D

Aren't you supposed to bash a ganglion with a bible ? or something heavy lol

Give the ganglion lump a whack with a hardback book, sounds nasty but trust me it works (allegedly)

Original Poster

Syzable;7762239

After much deliberation i've decided it's................time to go to … After much deliberation i've decided it's................time to go to the Docs or walk-in and ask them. :-D

im going on monday, just want to see what you guys think :P

Go to your GP. You won't get the answer here.
(its probably hand lurgy, you'll be dead within a week)

Original Poster

queenlush;7762259

Aren't you supposed to bash a ganglion with a bible ? or something heavy … Aren't you supposed to bash a ganglion with a bible ? or something heavy lol

harlzter;7762263

Give the ganglion lump a whack with a hardback book, sounds nasty but … Give the ganglion lump a whack with a hardback book, sounds nasty but trust me it works (allegedly)

no its a rumour, they get a needle and the liquid gets pushed out, had one done before but thats only part of this problem.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7762273

Go to your GP. You won't get the answer here.(its probably hand lurgy, … Go to your GP. You won't get the answer here.(its probably hand lurgy, you'll be dead within a week)

thanks for that.

Well, i've decided that i've not told anyone it's swine flu for a while.................so it's that. :w00t: ;-)

Original Poster

:whistling:

Syzable;7762290

Well, i've decided that i've not told anyone it's swine flu for a … Well, i've decided that i've not told anyone it's swine flu for a while.................so it's that. :w00t: ;-)

seems a possibility.

Yeah it's a 'bible bump' all right! (leaked joint fluid which has harden).

Either get it drained, whack it (i.e. disperse it) or unfortunately live with it....

Banned

Thread closed @ request by OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Sad news about Barcelona1524
  2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846098
  3. Pink Balls37
  4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1415

See more discussions