Rsj in kicthen with hanging pendant lights

Posted 26th Dec 2019
We are having are kicthen done and we have had it all open plan , we have. And rsj which is being boxed in this week and clad in one sheet of fire board.

I wanted to have three pendants coming from the rsj to the island below .

My worry is if they are fitted and there are holes in the fireboard will this compromise the fireboard protection of the rsj .

Are they ways around it
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Build up a fake void and plaster
They will use fire rated sealant where the holes are.
We wanna see pictures of your projects given the amount posts you make on here ash Mac
bagga21226/12/2019 14:52

We wanna see pictures of your projects given the amount posts you make on …We wanna see pictures of your projects given the amount posts you make on here ash Mac

Haha Jesus I’ve had sleepless nights over amounts of jobs carried out .

New windows and doors
Replastered
New electrics
Load barring wall down rsj installed
Porch built
New bathroom
New kitchen
And full heating refit including rads
ashmac26/12/2019 16:56

Haha Jesus I’ve had sleepless nights over amounts of jobs carried out . N …Haha Jesus I’ve had sleepless nights over amounts of jobs carried out . New windows and doors Replastered New electrics Load barring wall down rsj installed Porch built New bathroom New kitchen

I refurbished a whole house too and built a rear extension with downstairs shower WC dinning and kitchen.
Plastered, rewired and new floor throughout.

Moved the boiler

Back 2016 that’s when the greying process accelerated
Edited by: "bagga212" 26th Dec 2019
bagga21226/12/2019 17:04

I refurbished a whole house too and built a rear extension with downstairs …I refurbished a whole house too and built a rear extension with downstairs shower WC dinning and kitchen. Plastered, rewired and new floor throughout. Moved the boiler Back 2016 that’s when the greying process accelerated

Never again that ma for sure haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions