Found 2nd Aug 2010
Hi, does anyone know how much the RSPCA charge to adopt a cat? i know the charge includes neutering but what is the overall cost?

6 Comments

was £25 when i got mine, but that was about 10 years ago

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

was £25 when i got mine, but that was about 10 years ago

Think you have to cover the majority of the costs now so i was thinking it would be around £45? just wanted to know for sure.

the price varies depending on the branch

mike

dh058977

Think you have to cover the majority of the costs now so i was thinking … Think you have to cover the majority of the costs now so i was thinking it would be around £45? just wanted to know for sure.

Wow, mind you nutering costs about £60 nowadays doesn't it?!

Banned

Ring your local branch.

whatsThePoint

Cross breed male cat £60.00 Cross breed female cat £60.00 Cross breed k … Cross breed male cat £60.00 Cross breed female cat £60.00 Cross breed kitten, male or female, under 6 months old £70.00 Pedigree cat, male or female, over 6 months old £120.00 Pedigree kitten, male or female, under 6 months old £150.00 wow im not been funny here but no wonder they stuck with soo many unwanted animals in they are a charity but for those prices u could go and buy one

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...11
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206625
    3. word association Game74244854
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322808

See more discussions