Groups
    EXPIRED

RSPCA - Free Food - Just Click To Help

Hi, all you animal lovers.

This is pretty simple...

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.

It takes about 15 seconds to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing.

Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.
    theanimalrescuesite.com/

38 Comments

Great Post Keith. I always click 4 times per day ( not sure if they all count ). Rep added for highlighting this website :thumbsup:

Done.:) Excellent idea to post on here! Should have plenty of dinners with all the ops on here.

bookmarked for daily click, i give a lot to animal charities :thumbsup:

Just clicked :thumbsup:

excellent post
    leaving rep for raising awarness
    well done
    il be clicking lots

Banned

Nice one, will do this every day

added to my homepage cheers

nice post but OP should edit original title, this doesn't appear to have anything to do with RSPCA which is a british org, this seems to focus on usa

Clicked, that's my good deed done for today

maddogb;4403151

nice post but OP should edit original title, this doesn't appear to have … nice post but OP should edit original title, this doesn't appear to have anything to do with RSPCA which is a british org, this seems to focus on usa

You're quite right but it does has associations with the ASPCA & really it's only helping the animals that counts wether they are here or in the USA.

will click daily
    thanks op

belkin;4491873

will click dailythanks op

Yes it's well worth it. Years ago they always gave 1 bowl of food to an animal somewhere in a shelter each time you clicked. It's now 0.6 bowls of food per click so i guess the obvious thing to do is click twice. Not sure it works that way but it's free to do so why not try .

Excellent, thanks for posting, ive clicked a couple of times. I have added to my favourites so that I can click it every day. Thanks for pointing this out, I never realised there was such a thing.

ts9658;4492097

Excellent, thanks for posting, ive clicked a couple of times. I have … Excellent, thanks for posting, ive clicked a couple of times. I have added to my favourites so that I can click it every day. Thanks for pointing this out, I never realised there was such a thing.

Yes that was partly why i 'bumped' this earlier. The more people that know about it the better. Good for you

just a reminder to keep clicking as the number of clicks have dropped the last couple of days
    (chart at the bottom of the page when youve clicked shows how many clicks)

belkin;4517375

just a reminder to keep clicking as the number of clicks have dropped the … just a reminder to keep clicking as the number of clicks have dropped the last couple of days(chart at the bottom of the page when youve clicked shows how many clicks)

best way of reminding people then is probably for you & i too keep bumping this thread

Banned

clicked

hope it is a real site

Yeah Good Idea, I went clicky clicky

imranmaz;4520209

clicked :)hope it is a real site

Yes it's definately real. They have been around for years. It's just that it's American we don't hear too much about it over here. I get email updates from them & get to sign various petitions. Saving the seals in Canada is the latest one i signed the other day .
    Another good site to check out if anyone wants to help by signing petitions etc is : [url]www.hsus.org[/url]

Stuff on the site is in Dollars?

Mailing Address:
    The Animal Rescue Site
    One Union Square
    600 University Street, Suite 1000
    Seattle, WA 98101-4107
    U.S.A.

I thought RSPCA was UK - or am I missing something
    What does this have to do with RSPCA?

DAMNOME;4532657

Stuff on the site is in Dollars?Mailing Address:The Animal Rescue SiteOne … Stuff on the site is in Dollars?Mailing Address:The Animal Rescue SiteOne Union Square600 University Street, Suite 1000Seattle, WA 98101-4107U.S.A. I thought RSPCA was UK - or am I missing somethingWhat does this have to do with RSPCA?

Yes that's already been said. It was a mistake by the O P to put rspca. It is part of the aspca but as i said before surely helping the animals is all that counts wether they are English or American

I seriously doubt the RSPCA benefit, as it's a totally American site with all advertised shop items in dollars.

jerryps77;4536262

I seriously doubt the RSPCA benefit, as it's a totally American site with … I seriously doubt the RSPCA benefit, as it's a totally American site with all advertised shop items in dollars.

You are quite right. This has been explained as an error - but animals do get helped & at no cost so why does it matter if they are American or English ?

darren9030;4520152

best way of reminding people then is probably for you & i too keep … best way of reminding people then is probably for you & i too keep bumping this thread

Thats a really good way to get an infraction these days!

Have added to bookmarks, what an easy way to help. excellent

I am all for animal charities but dont think this one is linked to the RSPCA we know. Its US based

I don't care if it's in the USA - nothing lost by taking a minute out to click!

I've clicked about 7 times and haven't seen the number of bowls go up at all.

20,781 at the moment!

\Edited to add -the click count is updated hourly

Butterflies;4538128

I've clicked about 7 times and haven't seen the number of bowls go up at … I've clicked about 7 times and haven't seen the number of bowls go up at all.20,781 at the moment!\Edited to add -the click count is updated hourly

Have to admit i never notice the click count when i click - i just do it anyway

darren9030;4625569

Have to admit i never notice the click count when i click - i just do it … Have to admit i never notice the click count when i click - i just do it anyway

Just noticed it today for the first time. Only took me about 5 years :oops:

Wow one click six bowls of food, fab.!

Ginner;4633949

Wow one click six bowls of food, fab.!

No unfortunately it's 0.6 bowls of food. It used to be a whole bowl so hopefully the 0.6 go's to a dog that's not starving

darren9030;4634727

No unfortunately it's 0.6 bowls of food. It used to be a whole bowl so … No unfortunately it's 0.6 bowls of food. It used to be a whole bowl so hopefully the 0.6 go's to a dog that's not starving

Well shall click everday, my puppy alone gets through 3 bowls a day and he is only five months.

Come on everyone, clicky clicky, no cost to you.:thumbsup:

Ginner;4635070

Well shall click everday, my puppy alone gets through 3 bowls a day and … Well shall click everday, my puppy alone gets through 3 bowls a day and he is only five months.Come on everyone, clicky clicky, no cost to you.:thumbsup:

Yes as i said earlier in the post i always click 3 or 4 times daily. It feels good to help even if it's not much :-D

maddogb;4403151

nice post but OP should edit original title, this doesn't appear to have … nice post but OP should edit original title, this doesn't appear to have anything to do with RSPCA which is a british org, this seems to focus on usa

Not true, RSPCA is only England/Wales.

They still advertise in Scotland though. Scum.

grex9101;4635884

Not true, RSPCA is only England/Wales.They still advertise in Scotland … Not true, RSPCA is only England/Wales.They still advertise in Scotland though. Scum.

What's the Scottish one then :?

darren9030;4641021

What's the Scottish one then :?

SSPCA, funnily enough!

grex9101;4642103

SSPCA, funnily enough!

Guess i should've worked that out really :oops:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
    3. What do these 2 men have in common1116
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217

See more discussions