Expired

Ruby Anniversary rose bush ?

5 replies
Found 9th Jul 2009
I am trying to buy a ' Ruby Anniversary ' rose bush for my parents Anniversary. They live 300 miles away so would need to send it by mail. Can anyone recommend a decent retailer of rose bushes ? Want to make sure that what i send is of good quality and not dead when it turns up !
Any help much appreciated !

1. Ask
  2. Bush
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bush
5 Comments

David Austin roses are very good, never bought from them mail order though ...

Laffy42;5705105

David Austin roses are very good, never bought from them mail order … David Austin roses are very good, never bought from them mail order though ...

2nd that, David Austin is the name in roses!!!!. Its a worldwide renouned name. My wife worked in their tea rooms for a while. They get visitors from all over the world !!!!! :thumbsup:

davidaustinroses.com/eng…722

£24.95 delivered in a pot but i guess you get what you pay for!!!!!!!

Finally sorted this post!!!!

Original Poster

Thanks for posts , David Austin it is then !

Not sure about how you want yours but I never heard of davidaustinroses before, and I just checked them out...and they look GOOD!! :thumbsup: But so far I've used teleflorist and they've not been a prob

You could also try Harkness roses - they have a good reputation as well - link roses.co.uk/cgi…135
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    3. 5am gym crew20137
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396

See more discussions