Groups

Ruby Ruby Ruby song help please

Can anyone tell me the name? and the artist of the song that has Ruby Ruby Ruby in it please?

5 Comments

kaiser chiefs "ruby ruby ruby"

Original Poster

rep left thanks so much,one of my african greys is called Ruby and she sings the ruby ruby ruby bit so I'm sure she will love the whole song to listen to lol

Ruby Tuesday ??

Ruby, Don't take your love to town. ??

to name just two !! Your parrot is spoilt for choice mardy and on top of that I'm sure she will like the fantastic singer Ruby Turner to sing to her.

Original Poster

hottoshop;5885434

Ruby Tuesday ??Ruby, Don't take your love to town. ??to name just two !! … Ruby Tuesday ??Ruby, Don't take your love to town. ??to name just two !! Your parrot is spoilt for choice mardy and on top of that I'm sure she will like the fantastic singer Ruby Turner to sing to her.

lolol

actually the best one (and probably most annoying) for an african grey parrot is 'the lion sleeps tonight'

only for the brave, my friends parrot does the wimmawey all the while. quite funny at first.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions