Groups

rude or what!!

2nd time i have posted in another forum

just wanted to say thanks to poster - ok i did put in wrong thing but jeez -

heres the reply

''You really should know better . One more time and you are out, understand?''

dont tthink we would ever see a mod posting like this

16 Comments

This is the only form of communication for some people so that's the best you get sometimes. Sorry it happened to ya.

What and where? :?

Definitely rude, but it did actually make me laugh, I'm sorry to say, Holly.

Our mods wouldn't ever be so rude!

Out of interest, what did you say?

what forum was this??

lol some forums go ott sometimes or the replyer is pi"" if 2day.
    i think he droped his dummy lmao

Sounds like a Jobs body.

Banned

Sounds totally fair enough to me.

"One more time" suggests you do it al the time, and they are probably sick and tired of you.

Fair play to them.

Original Poster

not saying what site (in case they come on here)

re chesso - got to say i laughed as well - thought bl@@dy hell tis internet

expecting big lads round knocking on me door in a min:-D

I wouldnt want to be part of any forum that appointed mods with such disregard for its members.

clearly a sad,tragic,little individual with no life other than exercising his authority on an internet forum-beyond pathetic!

Original Poster

chesso;5922163

Definitely rude, but it did actually make me laugh, I'm sorry to say, … Definitely rude, but it did actually make me laugh, I'm sorry to say, Holly.Our mods wouldn't ever be so rude!Out of interest, what did you say?

vibeone;5922191

Sounds totally fair enough to me."One more time" suggests you do it al … Sounds totally fair enough to me."One more time" suggests you do it al the time, and they are probably sick and tired of you.Fair play to them.

vibeone i had only posted twice!!!:w00t:

lol I think whoever typed that OP must have the ambition of being a doorman at a rubbish bar.

Banned

holly100;5922205

vibeone i had only posted twice!!!:w00t:

so a 100% fail ratio for posting in the right place?

Had I received a reply like that i'd have asked for my membership to be withdrawn. I'd have wanted nothing more to do with them.

Banned

Scribbles;5922236

Had I received a reply like that i'd have asked for my membership to be … Had I received a reply like that i'd have asked for my membership to be withdrawn. I'd have wanted nothing more to do with them.

I'm sure they'd have been distraught.

op,did you post a pic of you mooning by any chance?:w00t:

i think you should name and shame the forum
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions