Groups

Rude people on xbox live

Was playin gear of war on xbox live last nite for the 1st time, i must admit that i wasnt that good at it and then i recieved a message from one of the other players simply saying f..k.

R there lots of reali rude players on there?

13 Comments

Yes, they are commonly known as pre-pubescent Americans and they are a common breed.

yes, all yanks, so rude, you can report them as well.

prob a 13 year old as always

[SIZE=2]Kids![/SIZE]

yeah there are - I've not tried gears of war online as it struck me as a bit too clanny if you know what I mean.

Halo3 doesn't seem as bad especially if you stay away from the team games but I tend to stick to playing people I've met on forums or real life mates.

Also on halo you can report people & leave a bad rep then your less likely to play against that person again when in matchmaking.

There always have been a load of idiots online since games went online even as far back as the 1st C&C game online - was it RA2, I can;t remember now.

worto.

Original Poster

how do you report ppl, like i dont mind criticism for playing bad but thats just uncalled for

Original Poster

i play alot of fifa 08 with mates online, just gettin used to it now.

Dont no that many ppl with xbox live so i just play against anyone at other games lol

how do you report ppl, like i dont mind criticism for playing bad but … how do you report ppl, like i dont mind criticism for playing bad but thats just uncalled for

On halo3 just press the
    worto.

Original Poster

thanks all for the comments and help, think i will mayb stay away from gow and go for fifa08, halo3 n cod4 online see how they go

[SIZE=2]Sadly all the games are the same. Best to stick to playing against people in your friends list if you can.[/SIZE]

Welcome to online gaming, consoles finally making it where PC's have had it for years.

I was seeing far far worse behaviour in my early teens on Quake1 over a decade ago

Original Poster

oh dear not gonna have many to play against my friends list consits of 2 ppl lol

Whats your GT so we can all add you

you can select a person to avoid,so you dont play against them again.You can also file a complaint for using abusive language

Original Poster

its blondie2

again thanks for all your advice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3861504
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2181

See more discussions