Groups

Rude rude rude

Whenever I post a deal on this site people are just rude to me!!

I love using this site for deals, it's saved me a fortune but whenever I try and contribute something it's always rejected. Rudely as well!!

Argh!!!

27 Comments

Banned

:friends: It happens to us all

That's just how it goes on here sometimes...

Don't let them get you down though, keep posting:thumbsup:

Hi Muntyflumple
    You having a bad day?

Yes, although it hasn't happened to me for ages, I see lots of rudeness when people are just doing their best to post deals or give advice or respond to deal requests. It's not just you!! People can't be bothered to reply to specific helpful posts in misc either - just rudeness.
    On the other hand, there's tons of really polite and helpful members on here. We just have to take the rough (sometimes very rough!!) with the smooth, I guess.

annoys me when people vote something cold and give the most stupid reason.. Like Im voting this cold because when I went to buy it the shopkeeper was rude to me. or the dog outside the shop was ugly.
    I was walking to the shop to buy this Item when I accidently stepped in a turd. VOTED COLD!!!!

some people...

This is endemic of society I am afraid in so far as you will never change the rudeness of people

Original Poster

Do you know what annoys me the most?? When I get a response like this:

" Removed "

Why the need for the smugness???

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5063184

annoys me when people vote something cold and give the most stupid … annoys me when people vote something cold and give the most stupid reason.. Like Im voting this cold because when I went to buy it the shopkeeper was rude to me. or the dog outside the shop was ugly. I was walking to the shop to buy this Item when I accidently stepped in a turd. VOTED COLD!!!!some people...

Hahaha love this!!

I would just threaten to break them in half:thumbsup:

The level of some peoples attitude on here is shocking at times.

Oh for christs sake, get over it and grow up a bit.

Only joking....couldn't resist it.

Original Poster

greg_68;5063255

Oh for christs sake, get over it and grow up a bit.Only … Oh for christs sake, get over it and grow up a bit.Only joking....couldn't resist it.

I almost blew up on you then!!! :w00t:

MUNTYFLUMPLE that has got to be the best name, ever! although it sounds like a nickname for a ladygarden!! :w00t::w00t::-D:-D

Don't let it get you down, happens to us all... some people get off on being rude... we're not all like that honestly xx

happend to me many times, but the good do outweigh the bad

Some people are not happy unless they are moaning - ignore them, if everyone gave up where would this site be and where would the moaners go

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5063723

MUNTYFLUMPLE that has got to be the best name, ever! although it sounds … MUNTYFLUMPLE that has got to be the best name, ever! although it sounds like a nickname for a ladygarden!! :w00t::w00t::-D:-D

Ha ha!! It's from Ricky Gervais' Flanimals... here he is: flanimals.com/ima…jpg

muntyflumple;5063865

Ha ha!! It's from Ricky Gervais' Flanimals... here he is: … Ha ha!! It's from Ricky Gervais' Flanimals... here he is: http://www.flanimals.com/images/flanimals_muntyflumple_illustration.jpg

COOL, should put him as yr avi, good looking dude that haha :-D

i know what you mean, i uploaded my first avatar from another site and it was of a flickering sun anyway i posted a remark on a man u mirror as it was freezing (-330) and i was laughing and he/she asked me why i had stolen someones avatar, there are thousands of people who use this site id be really surprised if there werent more duplicates.........it just made me really angry

muntyflumple;5063865

Ha ha!! It's from Ricky Gervais' Flanimals... here he is: … Ha ha!! It's from Ricky Gervais' Flanimals... here he is: http://www.flanimals.com/images/flanimals_muntyflumple_illustration.jpg

love it

There's a couple of members that I've noticed who just seem to like winding people up. Then there's 1 in particular who seems to think that he/she is always right, and anyone who disagrees with him/her is really thick/stupid etc. Not that this person comes across as the sharpest tool in the box.....

*roosterpots*;5064603

i know what you mean, i uploaded my first avatar from another site and it … i know what you mean, i uploaded my first avatar from another site and it was of a flickering sun anyway i posted a remark on a man u mirror as it was freezing (-330) and i was laughing

That wasn't very nice was it! :roll: lol

muntyflumple;5063219

Do you know what annoys me the most?? When I get a response like this:" … Do you know what annoys me the most?? When I get a response like this:" Removed "Why the need for the smugness???

I saw a post from a long time member who suggested that they get satisfaction from giving newbies a hard time just to get a reaction. Maybe a wierd initiation ceremony on their part. It takes all sorts and maybe its better to take a deep breath and log off if you feel you are being taunted. Log on again when the anger fades. Its not worth getting into arguments if another is deliberately setting out to get a reaction

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5063895

COOL, should put him as yr avi, good looking dude that haha :-D

I would but I wouldn't want him to expose him to all the madness on here. He's very shy and retiring...

michelleleemoo;5063723

MUNTYFLUMPLE that has got to be the best name, ever! although it sounds … MUNTYFLUMPLE that has got to be the best name, ever! although it sounds like a nickname for a ladygarden!! :w00t::w00t::-D:-D

i'd hate to see yours then

Banned

yeah your not the only one it happens to
    same happens to me

Banned

The problem is this whole computer/internet thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gives people a barrier, they are more confident to say something rude because they feel anonymous.

Back in the old days if you wanted to criticise an idea or deal you had to tell them face to face - and they were maybe bigger than you, or smarter
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
      3. word association Game73844474
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782

See more discussions