Rug Doctor £5 Off Hire

Found 10th Apr 2015
Hi,

I have hired a rug doctor again and I can get a 'friend' a £5 discount if they book online. That would make it £17.99 for a 24 hour rental.

If this is allowed here and of use to anyone, please message me and I will send the referral invite.

14 Comments

don't hold your breath love

Original Poster

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

Love? Mate it doesn't bother me, just trying to help someone should they want to hire one cheaper. Sadly I couldn't find any discounts for it so when offered one I thought I'd share.

That is very kind of you to take out the time and make such an effort. Pity some people can't appreciate that!!!

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

http://adst.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/url-17.gif

Ryanfozzie ignore anyone who moans about this thread. It's very nice of you to offer this, and thanks for sharing.

Well done op, hope you've helped someone.

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

Elvis the **** strikes again...

Hi op, I'm tempted as was considering doing the carpet a while back. Have you done yours and is it easy?

Original Poster

Steve Mac

Hi op, I'm tempted as was considering doing the carpet a while back. Have … Hi op, I'm tempted as was considering doing the carpet a while back. Have you done yours and is it easy?

Well it's actually really good. Hired one and cleaned my nans carpets and it was fantastic. Hiring mine today to clean my mums but I ak expecting it to be just as good. Tip is to buy the genuine cleaner. Whilst it is expensive, it works and doesn't damage the machine. PM me with your email should you want a referral :-)

Ryanfozzie

Well it's actually really good. Hired one and cleaned my nans carpets and … Well it's actually really good. Hired one and cleaned my nans carpets and it was fantastic. Hiring mine today to clean my mums but I ak expecting it to be just as good. Tip is to buy the genuine cleaner. Whilst it is expensive, it works and doesn't damage the machine. PM me with your email should you want a referral :-)

Thanks, sending pm now.

Ugh, don't bother. Rented one to clean the carpets of our rented house when we moved out. Wish we hadn't wasted the time and effort. It leaked everywhere and left the carpets far dirtier than before. We got a refund and have steered clear ever since.

Original Poster

Hot Potato

Ugh, don't bother. Rented one to clean the carpets of our rented house … Ugh, don't bother. Rented one to clean the carpets of our rented house when we moved out. Wish we hadn't wasted the time and effort. It leaked everywhere and left the carpets far dirtier than before. We got a refund and have steered clear ever since.

This is my 2nd time doing it and it works a charm. Follow the instructions, use the branded cleaners and don't rush. Must have been a dodgy machine.

Original Poster

Steve Mac

Thanks, sending pm now.

Will send later when I'm on my laptop.

Original Poster

Steve Mac

Thanks, sending pm now.

Sorry for the delay, all done!
Post a comment
@
    Text