Groups

RUGGED LAPTOPS NEED SOME ADVISE

Banned
    HI

Need 1 x rugged laptop, should have vista business, 1 gig ram, 160 gig harddrive
    BT (pref)

Any suggestion

6 Comments

Watch the gadget show on channel 5 at 8pm on monday, they're reviewing two of them! May be something there now as a preview on the website: ]http//ga…tv/

Onl ones I know are Panasonic Toughbook and whatever CFxx (was 27 when I used) they are up to. Used in military a few years ago and did the job.

Original Poster Banned

Many thanks both of you, need some part numbers/models numbers today really, but thanks once again adn repute added for the two of you

Panasonic Toughbooks and Thinkpads seem to be the two 'wish I had one of those' laptops for durability. The toughbook is specifically designed to be rugged so it's shock resistant, waterproof etc. while the thinkpads are supposed to be just well built.

Ebuyer have loads of different Toughbooks, quite pricey, ]here ya go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571336
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764601
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035

See more discussions