Groups

Rules for posting multiple items

Isnt there a rule for posting multiple items on HUKD for Sale/Trade?

I thought the max was 3 items? or is that no longer valid?

8 Comments

Banned

2 items max

Original Poster

then do people get favoured by the mods on this site?

supermod

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … (1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike behaviour or services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

Its two of the same item in a three month period - are you asking about that or regards to something else capricornianz ? If you have concerns regarding a specific thread use the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif on that FS/T thread & provide the relevant info in the report box & we will review further.

Original Poster

ok so if i have lets say, 10 different items for example, furniture or clothings, i can still list them all and will not be considered as a "lot", right?

is it all the different threads of clothes (and baby) by the same member by any chance?

Banned

capricornianz;7814684

ok so if i have lets say, 10 different items for example, furniture or … ok so if i have lets say, 10 different items for example, furniture or clothings, i can still list them all and will not be considered as a "lot", right?

of course. They are all different. Although I do agree that some members are taking the pee now with the amount of FS threads.

Original Poster

ok, so i guess i can do a house clearance using the FS threads as well !!

Banned

capricornianz;7817638

ok, so i guess i can do a house clearance using the FS threads as well !!

yep :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions