9 Comments

it's alright, not great or anything

Original Poster

keeyop;5027102

it's alright, not great or anything

true..just bored as ****..nowt else on and the girl in it is sweet

shaneomac;5027128

true..just bored as ****..nowt else on and the girl in it is sweet

just for trivia fans. The bloke out of Dawson's Creek is playing the younger brother of Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale in American Psycho)

whats her name?

Original Poster

shannyon sossammon or something like that...also in a knights tale and 40daysandnights

I can't take it anymore, it's just soul-less, even the wrestling is better than this.

Original Poster

keeyop;5027417

I can't take it anymore, it's just soul-less, even the wrestling is … I can't take it anymore, it's just soul-less, even the wrestling is better than this.

save yourself..family guy-bbc3.tbh i didnt actually watch much of it..:oops:

shaneomac;5027467

save yourself..family guy-bbc3.tbh i didnt actually watch much of … save yourself..family guy-bbc3.tbh i didnt actually watch much of it..:oops:

thank god for Family Guy, even a repeat is better than anything else.

When did Friday nights get so bad?

Original Poster

well i got old and couldnt handle drinking 2 nites in a row...so friday became tv nite...
    wossy was aweful again..high point was simon pegg(for all of 5 mins) low point was hannah montana THROUGHOUT annoying me.
    family guy is awesome...just cant figure out who's my fav...think stewy or quagmire...or peter!lol!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553817
      2. Feels weird!915
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      4. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22

See more discussions