Rumour: 16GB iPhone to be reduced to £229

12 replies
Found 2nd May 2008
Got a friend who works at O2's head office and just said to me that the 16gb iPhone to slashed in price like the 8gb very immently.

No prices confirmed but he thinks it will follow it's little baby brother and be reduced by £100 to £229 as no 16GB are selling. They need to clear stock for new iphones next month.

Please note that this is only a rumour at this stage and not necessarily fact.

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
12 Comments

this better be true, can wait.

my mate works at apple and told me they dont find out about reductions until the day before. but fair doos maybe head office knows more

still a £100 too much for me.

Banned

I heard that they reduced the 8gb as they are getting rid of it.......16gb going to be bog standard and there bringing out a 32gb, thats got slightly improved software (all bugs fixed, few updates)

Mate works for AT&T in Texas

black gerbil1;2015159

still a £100 too much for me.

@229, hw much you wanna pay for one, 129?

Banned

oh and there working on the new iPhones as well he thinks 2009 currently unless there's problems.

Codename Lazarus

AT&T helped make iPhone and they are doing again

8GB is perfect for me.

saayinla;2015273

@229, hw much you wanna pay for one, 129?

yes.

BID_DADDY_DAVE;2015450

oh and there working on the new iPhones as well he thinks 2009 currently … oh and there working on the new iPhones as well he thinks 2009 currently unless there's problems.Codename LazarusAT&T helped make iPhone and they are doing again

The new iphone are out next month

AT&T never help make the Iphone in anyway

Banned

Mattcafc;2015587

The new iphone are out next month AT&T never help make the Iphone in … The new iphone are out next month AT&T never help make the Iphone in anyway

Yes they did, look it up, its something to do with the network connectivity. Only in a software sense, not the other gubbings and the new new one.

I hope the new version is available internationally.

Once it comes out I think the current model will drop in price and the new one will take the current price point.

yep, i hope they dont do just a rehash of the iphone with 3G only

i hope it has a better camera with autofocus and gps (which i heard it has already)

yus786
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions