Rumour: Alleged psvr sale starts tomorrow

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Caught on an italian site by a work colleague. There's a rumour of a playstation store vr game sale starting tomorrow in all markets.

I'm hoping italian speakers can help verify.
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Va va voom
Thank you mods =)
Do you have a link to the site?
multiplayer.it i can't read Italian so can't find the article
momentai12/12/2019 21:55

Www.multiplayer.it i can't read Italian so can't find the article

I've just been browsing the site using Translate with the Chrome broswer by Google, there is nothing on there about a PSVR sale. The only current article about the PS Store just mentions a few games but no real PSVR sale.
multiplayer.it/art…ps4

Unless you've actually seen an article yourself then this thread maybe should be expired until someone can verify that they have seen something about a PSVR sale.
Haircut_10012/12/2019 22:34

I've just been browsing the site using Translate with the Chrome broswer …I've just been browsing the site using Translate with the Chrome broswer by Google, there is nothing on there about a PSVR sale. The only current article about the PS Store just mentions a few games but no real PSVR sale. https://multiplayer.it/articoli/playstation-store-giochi-natale-2019.html?piattaforma=ps4Unless you've actually seen an article yourself then this thread maybe should be expired until someone can verify that they have seen something about a PSVR sale.

Them sneaky Italians eh? They're just trying to control us. Now that the Union is shattered, they're deceiving us with thier PSVR "sales".
Edited by: "ra786" 13th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions