[Rumour] Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming to PS4 This Year

Found 13th Feb
[Kotaku link]

According to multiple sources familiar with the project, Activision is currently working on a Spyro the Dragon Trilogy Remaster, which will be announced in March 2018 and released in Q3 2018.

The trilogy remaster will, much like the highly successful Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, feature new assets, lighting, animations and cinematics, as well as a remastered soundtrack. It will also feature updates to the save feature, much like occurred in the Crash remaster (which replaced the original games' password feature with something much more user friendly). The remaster will include Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage!, and Year of the Dragon, and there is the tantalising promise of some content cut from the original releases of those games.

I am so up for this!
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
Could see this coming a mile away, crash did well but it wasn't that great to play compared to the originals as it felt clunky.

Always preference the spyro games, would love a zelda style open world spyro game.
Nice and I’ve heard (on a rumour basis) that Bluepoint is working on Jack and Daxter remaster too. Not sure how true it’s but they’re defo working on another Sony’s remasters after the SotC.
deleted261453
Jak and daxter, plus spyro my lad would be buzzing.
Any rumours on a remaster of ICO? Day one purchase if so
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants