Runflat Tyres so expensive where to buy ?

Found 17th Jan
Need 2 Runflats for my BMW 225 45 18, coming in £155 each for decent brand anywhere you can get them cheaper ?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
We have a 5 series GT on run flats, every time we have to buy them it feels like a mortgage application! We use Blackcircles generally, but do get them all to price match online.
windym20 m ago

We have a 5 series GT on run flats, every time we have to buy them it …We have a 5 series GT on run flats, every time we have to buy them it feels like a mortgage application! We use Blackcircles generally, but do get them all to price match online.

I have same car. Keep an eye on amazon. I bought 4 for £400 and kept them in garage

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
Edited by: "jb66" 17th Jan
Got my runflats from black circles, fitted by local tyre shop recently. My previous runflats were from blackcircles, they lasted around 48months. Expensive but they were worth it in the long run
the cost of runflats is nearly double the price of standard tyres.... they are not cost effective to what you get, you still have to change them anyway
I swapped the runflats out on our last two BMWs when they were ready for a change, made a huge difference to my pocket and the handling of the cars, especially the Z4 which wanted to randomly kill you on runflats and compliant and chuckable on non runflats.
Thanks all comes to over £150 with fitting so I guess £155 fitted is going rate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions