Groups
    EXPIRED

Running Compression Clothing - Skins

Hiya people,

Im after some new running skins - tights

These ->skins.net/gb/…ort

The thing is there £60 most places so any deals that can be found would be greatfully recieved (Cheapest i have found is £51 inc p&p)

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

try sportsworld instore

Saw some blokes ones when looking at stuff at mandmdirect recently that were less than a tenner...have you tried there?

EDIT: can't find them on the site now though...I'll try and remember to have a look thro the most recent catalogue I've got - I'm sure they were in there.

Couple of ladies ones on this ]page from £9 (Karrimor) to £22 (Nike)...as per above you should be able to pick these up at sportsworld/sportssoccer/sportsdirect stores

Original Poster

Nice one will give it a whirl!

Original Poster

****** - none in my local sports direct

Any other ideas?

They're not the skins brand but I use ]Under Armour coldgear leggings.

They retail from the low £30's up to about the £40 mark and I've honestly found them to be brilliant. I also use them when playing football so they're more than capable of taking quite a beating as well.

tuckeral;4004868

Saw some blokes ones when looking at stuff at mandmdirect recently that … Saw some blokes ones when looking at stuff at mandmdirect recently that were less than a tenner...have you tried there?EDIT: can't find them on the site now though...I'll try and remember to have a look thro the most recent catalogue I've got - I'm sure they were in there.

Remebered to have a look and the ones in the catalogue are no longer on the MandMDirect site...were catalogue number C84AD6430 (and were 'Adidas Mens RSP Climalite Long Running Tight Black' @ £6.84!)

Just for reference found Skins at newitts just under ]£50
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions