Running headphones

Posted 2nd Feb
I’m after some decent running headphones.
Currently have old/cheap Betron Mrjs, excellent sound quality just a bit plastic and starting to fall apart.
Have just send back a set of JBL jump as the sound quality was rubbish, too tinny for me!

So I would like recommendations for Bluetooth wrap around headphones with good sound quality please....
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I use Phillips ones but what I would look for is the clip to fasten it to the running top...

Truthfully though I can't believe anyone can judge sound whilst running, as long as it distracts me from the torture til I get back I'm happy
I was considering trying some aftershox bone conducting headphones, but a lot of reviews say the sound ain’t too great.
fastcarmaniac02/02/2020 12:45

I was considering trying some aftershox bone conducting headphones, but a …I was considering trying some aftershox bone conducting headphones, but a lot of reviews say the sound ain’t too great.

Tried these in Costco the other day and they sounded good, I was really impressed! Lots of reviews saying they are great for running/cycling too because you can still hear road noise. If you have a Costco card, might be worth stopping by to try them out.
Psychobunni02/02/2020 13:43

Tried these in Costco the other day and they sounded good, I was really …Tried these in Costco the other day and they sounded good, I was really impressed! Lots of reviews saying they are great for running/cycling too because you can still hear road noise. If you have a Costco card, might be worth stopping by to try them out.

No Costco near me, closest is 65 miles away, still considering them. Looking at other reviews for other headphones too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants