Expired

Running Machine for 1k or less

5 replies
Found 22nd Jul 2007
Hi,

Im looking for a running machine and have upto 1k to spend. I dont have any particular requirements but the wider the better.

6 Comments

be cheaper to get a gym membership :roll:

or run round the park................

With 1k to spend you must be a pretty serious runner so you probably have some models in mind. If you can give a model or make, and cheapest prices you've found, someone may be able to find a better price....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I dont have a model in mind and open to suggestions, im not a professional runner but have been told its important to spend a lot on a good quality machine so as to get at least 5 years out of it

i bought a reebok one for 250 around 2 years ago and has 10 years warranty. 1k is alot for a treadmill but if you want a quality one you will need to spend that much.

Banned

I have a professional V-fit, the same used in gyms, and picked one up for less than £500 2 years ago. I'm not sure what they retail for now, but look on stockists list and you can find one close to you. Most have their own websites

benysports.co.uk/pro…tml

Try Lifeftness or Technogym,they are what the majority of health club chains use,they all have brands for home use
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226666
    2. Which wall design do you like best?45
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678

See more discussions