Groups
    EXPIRED

Running machine wanted

Looking for a running machine, wanting it to be of good build and wont shake when you run on it.

Im fairly well built so has to be able to take my weight.

Cheap as poss, but not to cheap! £300-£500

4 Comments

hi would you be interested in a roger black gold treadmill model no ag 10302.it still has a couple of years warranty left.its in london sw11. looking for about £300.

A couple of things worth mentioning, I feel...

If you're used to using one - say in a gym - so that you feel you will get regular use of it, you have to bear in mind, the treadmills you get in gyms tend to be quite expensive, gym-grade machines. The type of machine you'd get for home use, tend not to feel as robust or as substantial.

If you're not used to using one already, they're an expensive and space consuming bit of kit to buy, and then find in a few months it's gathering dust. And then because of their size and weight, not the easiest of things to get rid of.

dont do it! seriously, anything other than high-end (like in the big gym's) are terrible to run on. your local park is a much much better bet - I *know* that has safety / security implications but if you are aware and wrap up, it really is a far better bet ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2634
      2. Tesco vouchers?11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345
      4. word association Game73944515

See more discussions