Running Music

What do you use?

20 Comments

Original Poster

I use this song and this song only youtube.com/wat…Ed8 :lol: i dont particularly like it but it gets me worked up and ****** off, which makes me run faster and harder, meaning i get home quicker and can turn it off :lol:

:lol: I don't actually like this song but it gets the adrenaline going

]http//ww…dfw

Banned

i use running trax by ministry but i'm a lazy ****er and hardly ever run.... :lol:

Banned

i'm feeling some dubstep at the moment... dunno who it was that created the thread the other day but i might rip some of this dudes remixes youtube.com/wat…hIc

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8535202

:lol: I don't actually like this song but it gets the adrenaline going … :lol: I don't actually like this song but it gets the adrenaline going :D]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw

i know that song, its awfull but its a good running song, it was mine but ive moved on to a worse song now that im fitter :lol:

Banned

try some britney or gary glitter music

something you might want to run away from....

Banned

Read the thread title as running misc.

master_chief;8535445

+1

Banned

master_chief;8535445

the usual suspects for 'running misc' seem to have been sent to bed early by their mum

Banned

jubbyme;8535558

the usual suspects for 'running misc' seem to have been sent to bed early … the usual suspects for 'running misc' seem to have been sent to bed early by their mum

Where's VB1 these days?

Love to start with ]this

Original Poster

3 miles in 35 mins with an 11 minute break at the half, ten minutes there, 14 back, and uphill all the way back including a 200 metre steep bit on the way back to my house, my legs feel like jelly

micoo;8535898

3 miles in 35 mins with an 11 minute break at the half, ten minutes … 3 miles in 35 mins with an 11 minute break at the half, ten minutes there, 14 back, and uphill all the way back including a 200 metre steep bit on the way back to my house, my legs feel like jelly

Did you do that beast of a hill think it West Park Rd? You training for anything special or just for the bant?

Banned

micoo;8535898

3 miles in 35 mins with an 11 minute break at the half, ten minutes … 3 miles in 35 mins with an 11 minute break at the half, ten minutes there, 14 back, and uphill all the way back including a 200 metre steep bit on the way back to my house, my legs feel like jelly

Build those legs up, you'll be dunking in no time.

Original Poster

cbryanp;8535929

Did you do that beast of a hill think it West Park Rd? You training for … Did you do that beast of a hill think it West Park Rd? You training for anything special or just for the bant?

yep :lol: i live up there, that was the steep bit at the end :lol: it was ok on the way down but it killed me at the end, just for the bant really but im planning on joining the forces after uni so i do need to get a bit fitter

master_chief;8535935

Build those legs up, you'll be dunking in no time.

i can already dunk

Banned

micoo;8535986

yep :lol: i live up there, that was the steep bit at the end :lol: it was … yep :lol: i live up there, that was the steep bit at the end :lol: it was ok on the way down but it killed me at the end, just for the bant really but im planning on joining the forces after uni so i do need to get a bit fitteri can already dunk

Dunk with style then.

Original Poster

master_chief;8536012

Dunk with style then.

i like that :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763958
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions