Found 5th Jul 2010
Fellow HUKDers I have the setup below at present however with the imminent arrival of the new xbox slim ultra ultra super dupper edition I am going to require a new tv/entertainment unit, this is where you folk come in, can anyone reccommend either 1 you already have or 1 you know of that will help me out of my predicament??

cheers in advance

Scotty
img408.imageshack.us/img…jpg

img594.imageshack.us/img…jpg

11 Comments

Banned

Ikea TV benches are great and customisable to your needs.

Original Poster

Banned

white wii and white ps3 controller ruins it.

better as lazy links harlz

Original Poster

bykergrove;8981206

white wii and white ps3 controller ruins it.better as lazy links harlz

I know, ps3 controller is easily resolved at little cost, cant really justify getting a black wii unless anyone wants to swap :whistling:

Original Poster

if anyone knows how to resize the light one to the same size as the dark one that would be great

You'll definitely need a new unit, you haven't even got an amp there.........

Following with interest as i need a new one too, although i might put all of mine on shelves in the other alcove and run cables outside in trunking to the TV, that seems like hard work though!!

scottydont;8981315

if anyone knows how to resize the light one to the same size as the dark … if anyone knows how to resize the light one to the same size as the dark one that would be great

? you have lost me now, they are the same unit?

Original Poster

harlzter;8982526

? you have lost me now, they are the same unit?

sorry not the unit, I meant the images :giggle:

Original Poster

sancho1983;8982504

You'll definitely need a new unit, you haven't even got an amp … You'll definitely need a new unit, you haven't even got an amp there.........:)Following with interest as i need a new one too, although i might put all of mine on shelves in the other alcove and run cables outside in trunking to the TV, that seems like hard work though!!

the philips unit on the bottom is my amp/surround sound

Don't buy a new unit and get one of ]these instead

THIS ONE, the money you save on this you can swap the Wii for a matching black one. Job's a good un.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66710
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions