Groups
    EXPIRED

Running shoes for men

I am planning to buy new jogging shoes for myself (mens, size 9.5)
    I would appreciate any suggestions

6 Comments

If you are going to be doing a decent amount of running in them, then go to a running shop and get them to look at your arches/running style.

They will be able to advise you on a pair that would fit your feet and running style properly.

The point above is 100% correct.

My favourite brand for running is Asics, just to throw that out there

s1lang

The point above is 100% correct.My favourite brand for running is Asics, … The point above is 100% correct.My favourite brand for running is Asics, just to throw that out there

Yeah, I rock the Asics too.

Totally agree that a good running shop really helps, especially the first time you start looking into this - there are so many different types and finding something that really suits your style can save lots of pain, believe me. And once you've found something that works for you, you can always google for better deals and you'll often find good clearance offers

Didn't use to believe all this but after my boyfriend took up running he really found it made a difference, though that might be partly because of the way he runs (he overpronates badly - if you're a more neutral runner it might not make such a difference) - see the following link for an explanation.
    asics.co.uk/run…on/

Oh, and +1 for Asics, though he's also had a good pair of Mizunos.

my husband swears by saucony and he runs a lot..... hope this helps x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      2. Three connection78
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722

See more discussions