runscape

Found 31st Jul 2009
anyone play this RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Games Studio if so any good?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

it sucks big time. just too boring.

my daughter used to play it, it is pretty last, like a game from the 80's graphicwise

shanecr;5900665

it sucks big time. just too boring.

+1:-D

Original Poster

lol k cheers

mango850;5900789

lol k cheers

just kidding, i play it haha.

i play

my son plays this and world of warcraft

Banned

cheekychic;5900853

my son plays this and world of warcraft

STOP HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Billie_Jean;5900920

STOP HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

lolol

i used to play it when i was like 13 lol

My son is 14

Banned

cheekychic;5901050

My son is 14

im so sorry

its too late

i got a level 90 account how nerdy? once you get into it its a pain in the rear end to stop, really hard it gets addictive

i advise you not to play lol

i remember creating an account after someone i knew sold a level billion account for £1000 on ebay but then after 10 minutes i thought, what the hell am i doing.

I've never looked back..

My son sold his runescape account (one of them anyway- he has 3) for just under £300 last year and it was the 'worst' account. He got the 'best ' account off his brother for a weeks pocket money but mainly because he built it up or something. All very sad but if he can make money out of it and still has a shelf full of trophies for football I guess I have a new JFK in the making lol

anyone want a lvl 80 account? i need to see if i can remember the password though.

Banned

ALICOM007;5901666

anyone want a lvl 80 account? i need to see if i can remember the … anyone want a lvl 80 account? i need to see if i can remember the password though.

yes please

deadduck_145;5901304

i remember creating an account after someone i knew sold a level billion … i remember creating an account after someone i knew sold a level billion account for £1000 on ebay but then after 10 minutes i thought, what the hell am i doing.I've never looked back..

level billion?

que?

pics or gtfo.

r8?

To do the cool things in the game you have to subscribe but you can spend days just mining.

I used to love it but got bored after 6 months.

these mmo's need to be banned

when i played i got a good few months of fun it does keep u goin for a while i paid for membership for 2 months cost 10 quid i think it was worth it for the amount of time i spent on it but i was 14 lol got to lvl 60

my wee bro started playing it and he was happy to just mine for hours then run to the bank then mine for hours i got bored of tht after 10 mins lol

Billie_Jean;5901696

yes please

naughty - rules state accounts are not transferable :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seen SelfishParker.com?1848
    2. A christmas wish1725
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18406827
    4. Christmas (Festivus) treats - Top 2 from Which irrespective of price33

See more discussions