Russell Brand on Answerphone

Jus got a message on my answerphone, sounded like Russell Brand sayinghe sha**ed my sister.

Do you think it's true

10 Comments

At last, a Russell Brand thread.

Russel brand got a call left on his answer phone, saying "Ive just sh*g*ed your daughter, lots of love, Gary glitter" Whos laughing now!!!

nlambert;3346539

Russel brand got a call left on his answer phone, saying "Ive just … Russel brand got a call left on his answer phone, saying "Ive just sh*g*ed your daughter, lots of love, Gary glitter" Whos laughing now!!!

LMFAO

nlambert;3346539

Russel brand got a call left on his answer phone, saying "Ive just … Russel brand got a call left on his answer phone, saying "Ive just sh*g*ed your daughter, lots of love, Gary glitter" Whos laughing now!!!

not me, how can you joke at paedos, sick and cannot be compared with what Brand has done

this is going around everywhere i think its funny

nlambert;3346539

skusey;3346568

not me, how can you joke at paedos, sick and cannot be compared with what … not me, how can you joke at paedos, sick and cannot be compared with what Brand has done

yeah in bad taste im afriad family forum and all that

Original Poster

skusey;3346568

not me, how can you joke at paedos, sick and cannot be compared with what … not me, how can you joke at paedos, sick and cannot be compared with what Brand has done

Believe that Jonathan woss and Russell brand have both had to sign the sachs offender list.

mrtootough;3346588

Believe that Jonathan woss and Russell brand have both had to sign the … Believe that Jonathan woss and Russell brand have both had to sign the sachs offender list.

better taste:thumbsup:

both very funny

mrtootough;3346588

Believe that Jonathan woss and Russell brand have both had to sign the … Believe that Jonathan woss and Russell brand have both had to sign the sachs offender list.

:w00t::w00t::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions