Groups

Russell Brand's new radio show on tonight

Banned
    9pm TalkSport with Noel Gallagher.

Apparently they make a phone call to Jonathon Ross. Hopefully it'll be as good as his old show on Radio 2.

102 Comments

You couldn't pay me enough to listen to that moron. And that applies to all three names you mentioned.

Original Poster Banned

Pantaloonie;4969822

You couldn't pay me enough to listen to that moron. And that applies to … You couldn't pay me enough to listen to that moron. And that applies to all three names you mentioned.

Hey, you can't please all the people all of the time. Should be good though considering how good his Radio 2 show was.

massmail666;4969836

russell brand is a legend!

:?:thinking: ......... how?

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;4969849

:?:thinking: ......... how?

By being quite funny, fairly erudite and a decent comedy actor.

FilthAndFurry;4969914

By being quite funny, fairly erudite and a decent comedy actor.

Personally disagree on all those points .............. each to their own though :thumbsup:

smithyp1;4969939

Personally disagree on all those points .............. each to their own … Personally disagree on all those points .............. each to their own though :thumbsup:

very disapppointed when i saw him live. walked out 20 mins before the end because all he did was sit on a chair and read a newspaper, then spout some nonsense about the artical and squeek rather annoyingly.

wonkey;4969949

very disapppointed when i saw him live. walked out 20 mins before the end … very disapppointed when i saw him live. walked out 20 mins before the end because all he did was sit on a chair and read a newspaper, then spout some nonsense about the artical and squeek rather annoyingly.

lmao, he is a crap comedian

I've changed my opinion of RB. I just found him offensive before, but had only ever seen clips. After stumbling across his live show on TV recently, I thought I should give him a 'proper watch'. I was impressed by his take on the media, and yes, he was much more erudite than I'd imagined. Not exactly healthy comedy, but it is smart.

Original Poster Banned

Aran10;4969965

lmao, he is a crap comedian

Didn't you say in another thread that you liked White Chicks, but have never heard of Airplane!?

FilthAndFurry;4969994

Didn't you say in another thread that you liked White Chicks, but have … Didn't you say in another thread that you liked White Chicks, but have never heard of Airplane!?

+1

While it was a bit naughty, the Andrew Sachs phone calls were quite funny!

Think RB definately has some personality issues, but at least he's got a bit more about him than a lot of the dead wood on tv/radio.

Banned

The people who say he's rubbish tend to be lacking in intelligence thus not clever enough to understand the jokes and the words he uses

also being a west ham fan makes him a legend

Banned

Trickyjabs;4970016

While it was a bit naughty, the Andrew Sachs phone calls were quite … While it was a bit naughty, the Andrew Sachs phone calls were quite funny!Think RB definately has some personality issues, but at least he's got a bit more about him than a lot of the dead wood on tv/radio.

I thought it was hilariously funny......and all the blame for the whole thing should have gone to the editors of the show. I'm sure Andrew Sachs would not have been half so offended if it hadn't been aired. Sure RB is a bit of a weirdo but he's a funny one :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Apparently this video shows Andrew Sachs getting his own back on Russell Brand

youtube.com/wat…2H0

rm13_hammer;4970026

The people who say he's rubbish tend to be lacking in intelligence thus … The people who say he's rubbish tend to be lacking in intelligence thus not clever enough to understand the jokes and the words he usesalso being a west ham fan makes him a legend

Bit harsh really ... you could say the same about West Ham fans, and it would be just as unfair :thumbsup:

rm13_hammer;4970026

The people who say he's rubbish tend to be lacking in intelligence thus … The people who say he's rubbish tend to be lacking in intelligence thus not clever enough to understand the jokes and the words he usesalso being a west ham fan makes him a legend

Says it all really .............. :roll:

Banned

massmail666;4969836

russell brand is a legend!

Nobend, more like!
    Chav fodder, nothing more.
    TalkSport is so bad now I've started listening to 5

Original Poster Banned

Pluun;4970296

Nobend, more like!Chav fodder, nothing more.TalkSport is so bad now I've … Nobend, more like!Chav fodder, nothing more.TalkSport is so bad now I've started listening to 5

How exactly is he 'chav fodder'?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4970389

Only a chav would have to ask that. lol:-D

Pluun;4970467

=

I don't have a clue what i type

Original Poster Banned

Pluun;4970467

I really dislike the term 'chav'.

So is it only chavs who like him?

Banned

Titchimp;4970500

= I don't have a clue what i type

Sigh, .....if you insist.

Anything for a quiet life ;-)

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4970501

I really dislike the term 'chav'.So is it only chavs who like him?

Well, name ONE intelligent person who does.:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Pluun;4970817

Name one intelligent person who uses the term 'chav'.

Banned

Pantaloonie;4969822

You couldn't pay me enough to listen to that moron. And that applies to … You couldn't pay me enough to listen to that moron. And that applies to all three names you mentioned.

totally agree :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4970847

totally agree :thumbsup:

So you would refuse payment to passively listen to people talking?

Seems like easy money to me.

FilthAndFurry;4970389

Pluun;4970467

FilthAndFurry;4970501

I really dislike the term 'chav'.So is it only chavs who like him?

Pluun;4970817

FilthAndFurry;4970845

Name one intelligent person who uses the term 'chav'.

Classic! :giggle:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4970872

So you would refuse payment to passively listen to people talking?Seems … So you would refuse payment to passively listen to people talking?Seems like easy money to me.

i dislike them, they are all complete idiots, naff all to do with what i would do for money if i was offered didnt realise thats what the thread was about, maybe you need to rethink your opening post

sassie;4970898

i dislike them, they are all complete idiots, naff all to do with what i … i dislike them, they are all complete idiots, naff all to do with what i would do for money if i was offered

So what would you do for money then? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4970898

i dislike them, they are all complete idiots, naff all to do with what i … i dislike them, they are all complete idiots, naff all to do with what i would do for money if i was offered

You agreed with someone who said they wouldn't listen to them if they were paid.

Also, not entirely sure they're idiots. Brand seems to be at least slightly well read. Quite a good writer as well.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4970906

So what would you do for money then? :whistling:

pmsl, it would have to be alot of for me to do something i didnt enjoy :whistling:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4970914

You agreed with someone who said they wouldn't listen to them if they … You agreed with someone who said they wouldn't listen to them if they were paid.Also, not entirely sure they're idiots. Brand seems to be at least slightly well read. Quite a good writer as well.

so if you well read, and a good writer you cant be an idiot, errrm very weird outlook

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4970924

so if you well read, and a good writer you cant be an idiot, errrm very … so if you well read, and a good writer you cant be an idiot, errrm very weird outlook

I can think of very few writers who can compose prose as well as Brand and be unintelligent.

What exactly makes you think he's an idiot?

sassie;4970924

so if you well read, and a good writer you cant be an idiot, errrm very … so if you well read, and a good writer you cant be an idiot, errrm very weird outlook

Sassie,dont waste your breath with this lot,they answer everything you say with another negative point,or irrelevant argumentative question,becoming very tiresome,as of now they are on my ignore list.

oh goody another Russell Brand thread! lmao, for what its worth i like him...if that makes me a chav then OK...i can live with that, each to their own, not everyone likes everyone in life dont mean someones an idiot for not liking him, mum mum hates him, but im not gonna hunt her down and hound her for it lmao!

i dont like lee evans tbh, others rate him, im sure the world will go on

I remember Brand and hid friends were arrested in connection with the drugging and rape of a girl in Edinburgh in 2006. Always thought of him as vermin after that.

Shambolic;4970961

I remember Brand and hid friends were arrested in connection with the … I remember Brand and hid friends were arrested in connection with the drugging and rape of a girl in Edinburgh in 2006. Always thought of him as vermin after that.

Dont start them off with this,they will say that the police were picking on him,he did nothing to deserve it etc etc

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4970953

I can think of very few writers who can compose prose as well as Brand … I can think of very few writers who can compose prose as well as Brand and be unintelligent. What exactly makes you think he's an idiot?

i never said he was unintelligent, by the things he has done makes me think he is an idiot, but then i do believe anyone who really thinks they are to clever to be touched are idiots

Original Poster Banned

boothy;4970955

Sassie,dont waste your breath with this lot,they answer everything you … Sassie,dont waste your breath with this lot,they answer everything you say with another negative point,or irrelevant argumentative question,becoming very tiresome,as of now they are on my ignore list.

+1

Shambolic;4970961

I remember Brand and hid friends were arrested in connection with the … I remember Brand and hid friends were arrested in connection with the drugging and rape of a girl in Edinburgh in 2006. Always thought of him as vermin after that.

boothy;4970986

Dont start them off with this,they will say that the police were picking … Dont start them off with this,they will say that the police were picking on him,he did nothing to deserve it etc etc

What do you expect.. he was found innocent. . never charged.. won damages etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?26120
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162

See more discussions