Groups

Russell Crowe VS Circumcision.

Banned
    The Oscar-winning actor labelled the practice “barbaric and stupid” during a row with his Twitter followers, telling them to “f--- off” if they disagreed with him.
    The 47-year-old engaged in an angry exchange with one follower, whom he branded a “moron”, before imploring Jewish people to “stop cutting your babies”.

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

telegraph.co.uk/tec…tml

Nice one. And that Robin Hood movie wasn't anywhere near as bad as some made out. Thought it was quite good in fact.

"follower 'Picknic11' said: 'Do you think I should get him circumstanced?', he replied: 'Here's a life rule, if you can't spell it, don't do it.'"

"Another user 'BarackMcBush' insisted 'It's more hygienic and nobody remembers it'. The Tweet then prompted Crowe to blast: 'Hygienic? Why don't you sew up your a** then?'"

He's funnier than I thought.

Banned

Don't be so sensitive! Oh wait! X)

lolz i was like who the hell is russel crown!

Banned

ha ha, was brought up in the "bored" thread and your name was immediately mentioned filth

Banned

Seems nobody feels that passionately either way then.

I wonder if he has the guts to attack Muslims?

Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. … Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification.

bbc.co.uk/rel…tml

He gets my vote, horrible thing to do to a baby. Don't get me started on babies getting their ears pierced.

Goonieman

Don't get me started on babies getting their ears pierced.

They'll be getting tattoos next

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi

I wonder if he has the guts to attack … I wonder if he has the guts to attack Muslims?http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/islamethics/malecircumcision.shtml

You expect that type of thing from them though.

my kids are circumcised, have nipple rings and half finished tattoos on their backs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions