Russia voted off UN Human Rights Council amid mounting allegations of Syria war crimes

Banned 13 replies
Found 29th Oct 2016
independent.co.uk/new…tml

Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China, Brazil, Rwanda, Hungary, Cuba, South Africa, Japan, Tunisia, the U.S. and U.K. also won seats on the council. Guatemala was the only country running for a seat beside Russia to not be elected.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

happy 3 month hukd anniversary op

Original Poster Banned

professorEX

happy 3 month hukd anniversary op

Not quite unless you're stuck in a time warp , but thanks anyway
Edited by: "cchopps" 29th Oct 2016

Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China, Brazil, Rwanda, Hungary, Croatia, Cuba, … Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China, Brazil, Rwanda, Hungary, Croatia, Cuba, South Africa, Japan, Tunisia, the US and UK - many of which have themselves been condemned for human rights abuses - all won seats on the council

Maybe something of an understatement I feel oO

Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Oct 2016

Saudi Arabia and human rights, LOL!!!

lonedealhunter

​did someone say Assad supporter?

lonedealhunter

They celebrated by beheading 10 women that nearly walked in front of their husband and not 10 feet behind.

welcome the beginning of the end we will not beat china and Russia ffs and leave out their affairs are nowt to do wi us !

Very worrying. Further bully boy tactics no doubt lead by the US to justify WW3.
Just further reinforces the rumours of collusion to this end with Barrack in the Hillary e-mail fiasco.
Very laughable how Barack publicly spoke of his ongoing support of Hillary and her 'integrity' after FBI reopen investigations, speaks volumes to me.

The things America will do to try and remain a world power and keep oil being sold in dollars..

davewave

​did someone say Assad supporter?

I dont' know LDH, but I do think the election of Saudi Arabia to the UN Human Rights Council is all the proof we need that the world's top organisations are in the hands of those who follow evil and practice evil.

tryn2help

I dont' know LDH, but I do think the election of Saudi Arabia to the UN … I dont' know LDH, but I do think the election of Saudi Arabia to the UN Human Rights Council is all the proof we need that the world's top organisations are in the hands of those who follow evil and practice evil.

​who what where...UN is corrupt as admitted by those who work for it as is the EU. Russia is beyond corrupt but it's a mafia gang whilst Russians starve the mafia celebrate and enjoy their spoils.

davewave

​who what where...UN is corrupt as admitted by those who work for it as i … ​who what where...UN is corrupt as admitted by those who work for it as is the EU. Russia is beyond corrupt but it's a mafia gang whilst Russians starve the mafia celebrate and enjoy their spoils.

... who. . . all of them
...what. . . everything
...where. . . everywhere.

Dave, the whole lot of them are playing silly machiavellian games with all the honesty and decency expected of such evil practice.

Personally, I fail to see the point in championing one evil over another; it's all just evil people indulging in evil practices.

thewongwing101

Maybe something of an understatement I feel oO

Where have all the 'good' people gone?

tryn2help

Where have all the 'good' people gone?

Long time passing..... (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61639
    2. Chat magazine issue 4323