Groups

Russia Vs Sweden - CONSTANT AIRHORN NOISE - IRRATATING!

/ / / / / / /

YES or NO

nb: please dont tell me to turn sound down! I know i can do that, just want to know if anyone else finds it irratating?

24 Comments

didn't notice it!

I can here it on my 5.1:)

Banned

Russia Vs Sweden - Moaning on the internet about a constant airhorn noise - irritating!

YES or No?

JDeal;2340735

Russia Vs Sweden - Moaning on the internet about a constant airhorn noise … Russia Vs Sweden - Moaning on the internet about a constant airhorn noise - irritating!YES or No?

Harsh :?

It's called atmosphere

Banned

SunTzu;2340744

Harsh :?

What about the poor - no doubt - remedial person that is enjoying themselves with their airhorn?

Dunno watching the Greek match

Where are the days when the game was civilised? I remember the days when the park was near silent until a goal was scored when a polite round of applause could be heard round the stadium... Those... were the days.

lol, greek match is a nothing game pal!

JDeal;2340767

What about the poor - no doubt - remedial person that is enjoying … What about the poor - no doubt - remedial person that is enjoying themselves with their airhorn?

What about them? He wasn't singleing out an individual whereas you made a direct attack on his post for no reason.

a bit,

but i would'nt start a thread about it

Banned

SunTzu;2340798

What about them? He wasn't singleing out an individual whereas you made a … What about them? He wasn't singleing out an individual whereas you made a direct attack on his post for no reason.

No Sir, that was you.

4241mackay;2340788

lol, greek match is a nothing game pal!

i agree but other half is greek :whistling:

Banned

yes no yes no no no yes yes no noooooo YES YES YES .... whatever its only a horn

JDeal;2340802

No Sir, that was you.

really? where?

JDeal;2340735

Russia Vs Sweden - Moaning on the internet about a constant airhorn noise … Russia Vs Sweden - Moaning on the internet about a constant airhorn noise - irritating!YES or No?

:whistling:

Banned

SunTzu;2340846

really? where?

You quoted me. I was merely thinking how annoying it would be if anybody started a thread about an airhorn noise in the Russia vs Sweden football match. Wasn't worth starting a thread for though. So I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this thread.

JDeal;2340860

You quoted me. I was merely thinking how annoying it would be if anybody … You quoted me. I was merely thinking how annoying it would be if anybody started a thread about an airhorn noise in the Russia vs Sweden football match. Wasn't worth starting a thread for though. So I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this thread.

righhhhhhhhhhhht ;-)

SunTzu;2340798

What about them? He wasn't singleing out an individual whereas you made a … What about them? He wasn't singleing out an individual whereas you made a direct attack on his post for no reason.

thats blackgerbils job

football zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Original Poster

JDeal;2340860

You quoted me. I was merely thinking how annoying it would be if anybody … You quoted me. I was merely thinking how annoying it would be if anybody started a thread about an airhorn noise in the Russia vs Sweden football match. Wasn't worth starting a thread for though. So I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this thread.

Therefore, it wasnt really worth replying too either, and hence why i posted it under nonsense and also enjoyed the rest of the game!

you are all wrong, the constant droning, irritating monotonal wailing sound throughout the game was David Pleat :thumbsup:.... one good reason to turn the sound off :whistling:

it makes the game ...

huh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?44
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions