Groups
    EXPIRED

Russian Cossack style hat for Father-in-law!

Hello all, we've just found out that my Father-in-law would really like a Russian Cossack style hat, something like the acrylic one on this page whipperleys.co.uk/aca…tml
    (2nd one down)

This in fact would be perfect but it says up to 2 weeks for delivery and we'd need it before next weekend. Any thoughts and suggestions gratefully received.

6 Comments

Im not even after this, but that was a superb find. Im gonna rep you for that! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;1354098

This one any … This one any goodhttp://www.transworldsurplus.co.uk/images/products/russian-hat-star.jpg£10 delivered and they are normally pretty quick delivery (3days)

Thanks for that Rangermastiffs, the price is certainly right, I should have mentioned in the original post that he'd like one without an insignia on the front. I don't suppose you'd know whether the badge is removable?

Rep left anyway for a good find!

This is their site, if you phone or email they will tell you.
    They are very approachable, I have used them a few times before !!
    transworldsurplus.co.uk/ord…htm

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;1354851

This is their site, if you phone or email they will tell you.They are … This is their site, if you phone or email they will tell you.They are very approachable, I have used them a few times before !!http://www.transworldsurplus.co.uk/ordering.htm

Cheers again rangermastiffs - will do!

Original Poster

Sent email, got a very quick reply to say that it is removable and if ordered by Wednesday should be here by Christmas.

Fantastic, thanks again rangermastiffs:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions