Groups

Russian Intereference in UK Elections

Nobodies really talking about it.

Most of the discussion geared towards security is focused on the very few idiots ruining things. They are trying to inspire hate and fear (terrorism): we should not give in to them. We mustn't. The 'terrorists' should barely be recognised as terrorising the entire length and breadth of Britain.

Like to know some details on a threat that you would think was pretty substantial. Not least including cyber terrorism!

Please keep any discussion to facts and figures. Try to keep negative, unconstructive opinions to a minimum on UK political parties. Manifestos might be of interest.

Top comments

What's the discussion about? I read it 3 times and I'm none the wiser.

sinxa

Erm, where's the deal?

There always seems to be one of these comments on these misc threads...

Edited by: "RossD89" 7th Jun
    16 Comments

Erm, where's the deal?

They don't need to meddle this time. They can tell we've messed it up enough on our own.

sinxa

Erm, where's the deal?

Edited by: "RossD89" 7th Jun

Russian lady at work said Putin would be Happy If Corby got in, other than that I haven't heard a thing about Russian interference.

The only interference the Russians get upto is on the likes of Social Media and comment trolling on popular newspaper websites especially when the story is about Russia. Honesty, I think its blown up all out of proportion and as far as we're concerned they can't exactly hack an election thats paper based counted by humans.

RossD89

gets posted on the highlight page and most people don't even know of the other parts of the forum and I can only see that getting worse

What's the discussion about? I read it 3 times and I'm none the wiser.

https://i.imgflip.com/1qg9vw.jpg

Nmaster

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Nobodies really talking about it. Most of the … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Nobodies really talking about it. Most of the discussion geared towards security is focused on the very few idiots ruining things. They are trying to inspire hate and fear (terrorism): we should not give in to them. We mustn't. The 'terrorists' should barely be recognised as terrorising the entire length and breadth of Britain. Like to know some details on a threat that you would think was pretty substantial. Not least including cyber terrorism!Please keep any discussion to facts and figures. Try to keep negative, unconstructive opinions to a minimum on UK political parties. Manifestos might be of interest.\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

I agree with the contents you put in principle but what's the contents got to do with Russian interference? Are you saying some negative folks here are Russia agents of funded by Russia to make negative and stir things up comments here?

eslick

gets posted on the highlight page and most people don't even know of the … gets posted on the highlight page and most people don't even know of the other parts of the forum and I can only see that getting worse

Apologies if I'm wrong, but isn't this app/forum called HOTUKDEALS?

http://a63.tinypic.com/2dtasys.jpg

What is the basis of this thread?

There is no proof the Russians meddled with the US elections.

sinxa59 m ago

Discussing a consumer good is relevant regardless as to topic, discussing …Discussing a consumer good is relevant regardless as to topic, discussing politics , more specifically with no relevance to economics is not unfortunately.

Why have you even clicked on a title of something you don't care about, In a section with nothing to do with deals?

wasn't one of the attackers in a channel 4 program about extremists a long while ago...pretty sure he was happy to terrorize without Putin.

looking for excuses won't change the fact that some people in this country are ib their own admissions inspired to kill as part of their religious journey.

http://i63.tinypic.com/f3rp94.jpg

sinxa

Apologies if I'm wrong, but isn't this app/forum called HOTUKDEALS?

There are many parts to hotukdeals, like many places there is a general chat page and this is what misc is, it keeps people coming back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2393
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2276
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846143
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764117

See more discussions