Groups

Russian Standard Vodka 1Litre for £1.38!!!!

Went into Tesco's Bosham yesterday where they were selling the Russian Standard 1 Litre for £10....good price....only thing is they charged me £18.62!!
    Went up to Customer Service who gave me double the difference back!
    So, I got 8.62 x2 = £17.24
    Off the original £18.62 = £1.38
    Asked at the time if this was open to anyone....they said only to those they don't recognice...so encourgaed 2 mates with me to go up and buy straight away!!

6 Comments

When I went to tesco yesterday,. needed a birthday present for nephew, so saw this wrestling playset reduced from £29.97 to £7.50.
    It went through checkout at £29.97, so paid for it and went back to customer service. I got back £44.96 :-D

Banned

effectivly free and lil profit lol

mind = blown

I went to Sainsbury's the other day and found that they had Scampi down from £4 to just £1. I was going to post a deal on it, but I decided just to buy ten bags for myself,and to maybe go back later and buy some more. I love scampi.

dxx;5956488

I went to Sainsbury's the other day and found that they had Scampi down … I went to Sainsbury's the other day and found that they had Scampi down from £4 to just £1. I was going to post a deal on it, but I decided just to buy ten bags for myself,and to maybe go back later and buy some more. I love scampi.

lemon?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DVD storage22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?77
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22

See more discussions