Groups

Russian VPN

So I want to buy The Witcher 3 from kinguin, but it says it's region locked and I need a Russian VPN to activate it. does this mean I only need it when I'm activating the key on Steam? Thanks for any help

3 Comments

I believe you will need to use the vpn each time you play, dont know if you can add it to an existing UK steam account, they stopped that a while ago, best avoided and go for UK versions, also most Russian games are in Russian not English selectable, maybe do some research on Google to make sure?
    Edited by: "westy125" 2nd Feb

Great game tho

Original Poster

westy125

I believe you will need to use the vpn each time you play, dont know if … I believe you will need to use the vpn each time you play, dont know if you can add it to an existing UK steam account, they stopped that a while ago, best avoided and go for UK versions, also most Russian games are in Russian not English selectable, maybe do some research on Google to make sure?

​hhmm okay. Thankyou for you help! I've heard bad things about kinguin as well, so ill wait for the summer sale!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations etc!711
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32
      3. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11
      4. cheap glasses websites78

See more discussions