Found 13th Jul 2009
Can anyone explain to me how you get this achievment on Call of Duty WaW

It seems pretty self explanatory except that I cannot mount a tank.
I have tried jumping on one and can get so far but once it moves I fall off and once I get on a stationary tank there is never anyone there to shoot or once it moves it gets blown up.

So any help would be appreciated.

Ruthless (15 points)
Kill 15 enemies while mounted on a tank in Ring of Steel.

9 Comments

mounted means using the tanks' machine gun on the top of the tank. When your in the tank driving it press Y i think (not to sure, maybe X or something) and you will then take control of the mounted machine gun

Ruthless eh? Sorry. I have no idea; thought this thread was likely to be about something else.:oops:

Kill 15 as the gunner, or using coaxial machine gun perk as driver.

Banned

chesso;5735584

Ruthless eh? Sorry. I have no idea; thought this thread was likely to be … Ruthless eh? Sorry. I have no idea; thought this thread was likely to be about something else.:oops:

lol me too,i was expecting some serious daftness, bigotry and racism

on ps3 its the square button to "mount" the tank. It means drive it or use the gun wilst someone else is driving it

This should help. It's right at the end of the level.

youtube.com/wat…DDE

Original Poster

n1ck09;5735857

This should help. It's right at the end of the … This should help. It's right at the end of the level.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxove-PLDDE

Cheers man, looks like the guy mounts from the side, so used to entering from the rear in COD games :oops:

good job you added "in COD games", lol

chesso;5735584

Ruthless eh? Sorry. I have no idea; thought this thread was likely to be … Ruthless eh? Sorry. I have no idea; thought this thread was likely to be about something else.:oops:

casparwhite;5735624

lol me too,i was expecting some serious daftness, bigotry and racism

LMAO :lol: me three....was expecting an evening of entertainment haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions